• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Packaged Account Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Packaged Account Fees

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
    [ QUOTE=EXC;459212]
    So where would it leave me as regards the bank charges, would it not be worth rejecting this and waiting to see what happens?
    Did your complaint to Halifax and/or FOS include the bank charges (as distinct from packaged account fees?)

As I said the bank charges case is a long shot and even if successful would be the subject of lengthy appeals so I wouldn't make any decisions based on a possible outcome.

Yeah I doubt if an SDAR would capture any information from 10/12 years ago but my reasoning was that for the sake of a few quid it could throw up interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
      Did your complaint to Halifax and/or FOS include the bank charges (as distinct from packaged account fees?)

As I said the bank charges case is a long shot and even if successful would be the subject of lengthy appeals so I wouldn't make any decisions based on a possible outcome.

Yeah I doubt if an SDAR would capture any information from 10/12 years ago but my reasoning was that for the sake of a few quid it could throw up interesting.
      Not at first, as I said before it only came about when I asked them to provide statements for another matter and they messed up.
      The adjudicator thought it may be worth a shot and it was they who suggested hardship!
      Just glad to be rid as a bank to be honest, though the one I am with now is not much better!
      Not sure if its worth that long shot but will think about it today.
      Thank you
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

After discussion with Mr. DT we intend to reject nothing to lose as don't bank with them anymore.
        As for SDAR will still consider this as, apperently part of the " good will" amount was for that should we wish it!:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

As your signature aptly says ''Never give up, NEVER surrender''.

Comment

Have also spoken with FOS, they said they will assume rejection if we have not replied within the time frame.
            From my favorite film!
            Galaxy Quest!

Comment

Put in a complaint about our Co-op Privilege account and privilege premier. Sent letter last Saturday but not heard anything as yet.

Di.... did you hear of yours, I read half the thread but doesn't look like you heard yet?

Comment

I was kinda looking for something else but here is the FOS form for packaged accounts which is kinda a good guide to what you might be looking at together with the guide itself on post 1

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...k-accounts.pdf
                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X