• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Distress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Distress

They took 7 years to stop coming ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

@Amethyst
      Sorry that I have not posted the conclusion earlier. It was closed in 2010. I was and am new to using such web site and did not know about how to set about subscribing/email etc.

Recently I need urgent advise in a some new issues, I remember that LegalBeagles had help me, then I saw my last post "Distress" has not been closed properly 2010, and felt very much ashamed, being thoughtless after I received helpful and comfortable words from very nice LegalBeagles's members.

Much appreciated and Apology again for my clumsiness.
      Last edited by distress; 16th July 2017, 02:02:AM. Reason: LegalBeagles not just beagles

Comment

Per coincidence, on checking I have received any advise, I just found your post, you see my clumsiness on web site.

I have made a few new posts/topics, but I realize they are in wrong forum, all in Welcome Forum areas,

should be in Business
        should be deleted, I realize my mistake and make a new post in forum business
        should be in Motor & Parking

Could you kindly move them to the right place for me please. Thanks very much.
        Last edited by distress; 16th July 2017, 07:57:AM.

Comment

Ahhh I was a little confused lol... thank you for updating this thread - there are far too many threads that do just end without us ever knowing what happened in the end - I guess we just think, ahh if there was still an issue they'd come ask, so must be sorted ...

I'll move your threads for you xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes, after the first shock of 2010 has passed, and new issues recently suddenly arrived, I came back to LegalBeagles and have the feeling like you have too "...there are far too many threads that do just end without us ever knowing what happened in the end...". I guess because I have grown up a bit.

I have so many new problems at the moment, I am irritated by the behaviour of my lawyer regarding lease renewal and roof repair issue, and my loss. I am going to see my lawyer how should I tell him.

I have the feeling if I want it to get involved with discussion about roof issue past and presence, then I have to give him an "separated order". I have asked for update on 14/07 and he reported he confirmed to land lord that we agreed to the new rent level... Is it correct at all

I try to be calm but much irritated. That is most urgent, could you advise what I should talk to my lawyer?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X