• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

what to send next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to send next?

On 11/12 2009 i sent a DCA a full CCA leter with the pound statute fee. A few weeks later i received a reply that they would try and send it within the prescribed time scale. Today 3 months later i received a copy with my signature and the original creditors.. As it more than the 12+2 or whatever days over. Can someone advice what my next letter should be......

Re: what to send next?

What do you want to do with the debt ? what issues are you having with it ? Is everything on the agreement correct ?

The 12+2 days is quite meaningless now as you have had the agreement.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I would like the debt to be taken away from the DCA and back to the OC. I thought that as the DCA took 3 months to send the CCA and not the 12+2 days that it would be void. The document is a photo copy with mine and their signature, not sure what else should be on it to make it legal! Any suggestions what i can do, please?

Comment

Have a read of this - ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum which should help you get the debt back to the OC.

The 12+2 days plus another 30 USED to be a criminal offence, but isnt now. And in your case only meant they were in default of your requst between the 12+2 days and the 3 months when they provided the information - so they wouldnt have been able to take court action in that period. As soon as they come up with it things start up again.

have a read of the linked thread, should give you a bit more guidance, then come back here and we'll help all we can.

If you can scan in the document you received that would also help.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X