• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

teram v Halifax Bank Letter Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: teram v Halifax Bank Letter Help please

hiya

I just wrote loads on here and pressed the wrong bloody key and lost it arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. will start again ! teach me to do things in word first !

ame
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Okay this doesnt make much sense if you had 0.00 overdraft. Can you double check ? right back through the account history i need to know overdraft levels

CSH

SO

DD

ATM

DD

DD

ATM

ATM

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

You are not on your own on this score Ame, I did a very long post for Frisp and pressed the wrong thing and lost everything. I too had to start all over again.

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        hiya

I just wrote loads on here and pressed the wrong bloody key and lost it arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. will start again ! teach me to do things in word first !

ame
        xx

Comment

i'm doing it in notepad now (learnt my lesson lol)
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

i'm doing it in notepad now (learnt my lesson lol)
            Hi Ame, I really must apologise twice, firstly I lost my internet connection and secondly for giving you incorrect info. My son did have an overdraft which came with the package on opening the account in 2003. The overdraft was for 150, however they stopped it around summer 2008 without informing him. They say they sent a letter but he didn’t receive one.

Comment

Okay, I'll work back through it based on the £150 OD in Summer 08.

Don't worry. Will try get this done today.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Okay, I'll work back through it based on the £150 OD in Summer 08.

Don't worry. Will try get this done today.
                Thanks everso Ame, I have been reading some of the responses to the letter people have sent to the banks, am I right in thinking it is not looking too good at the moment?
                Thanks again hun.xx

Comment

Not fantastic no. and being utterly honest with you now we know there was an OD limit of £150 your sons case is quite weak on the specific instances of unfairness - although the removal of the overdraft without any notice is ground for complaint and should get charges incurred directly due to that refunded (so those since the OD was removed).
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Not fantastic no. and being utterly honest with you now we know there was an OD limit of £150 your sons case is quite weak on the specific instances of unfairness - although the removal of the overdraft without any notice is ground for complaint and should get charges incurred directly due to that refunded (so those since the OD was removed).
                    Hi Ame, not good news then eh! So in fact, he could ask for the charges as from 23rd June ie 70.00 onwards, but what basis due you suggest I should us to claim? Is there a coinciding paragraph in your advice letter to use?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X