• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CFS new dedicated website - income/expenditure sheets money advice trust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFS new dedicated website - income/expenditure sheets money advice trust

http://www.cfs.moneyadvicetrust.org/

Original Sheet

Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd March 2010, 10:46:AM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: CFS new dedicated website - income/expenditure sheets money advice trust

They don't appear to have a budgetting form(for public useage) so is there an alternative common one the public can use, perhaps?

Comment

Bugger they seem to have stopped public use of it. I'll email them find out why.

Beagles are licenced to use it. But it was much better for people to complete themselves intially and then work through it.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Okay this is the budget plan which needs completing first off - I'll have to work on a new guide for this way of doing things and think about where to go from here.
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Is it possible for post 5 to be a stickie in the financial hardship claims bit?

Comment

I think its all to do with CASHflow ( a new self help initiative which is actually forcing people to use agencies ffs arrghhh)

I'll write a guide and sticky it in next couple days.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Amethyst, while researching something else I have found this I&E form, would this one be ok to use for FH in your opinion?

http://www.moneyadvicetrust.org/images/budget_form.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X