• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Has anyone received data from 1998-2003?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone received data from 1998-2003?

Just wondering if, following a SAR, anyone received data from 1998-2003... because Lloyds say they've provided all credit card statements and that "in accordance with our retention policies, statements dating back to 1998 are no longer held."

There were no notices of data destruction and nothing beyond mid-2003.

Thanks,
    FM

Re: Has anyone received data from 1998-2003?

During the waiver they were told to keep stuff to July 2001, we have some info on that somewhere I'll try dig out. I can't imagine as soon as the waiver ended they shredded everything from July 01 to November 03, so me thinks they may be telling porkies.

Will try dig the bits out later so you can use it to write back to them.

maybe here Legal Beagles - FOI
    and here
    FSA do not intend an injunction against destruction of data post July 2001 - Legal Beagles
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ame, that applied to bank accounts.

Ask them if they can supply you with a copy of the application form/credit agreement........I assume this will predate their "data retention", if they can supply that then I am quite sure they can also supply the statements you want.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

yes I'm a donkey Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

HI Ame,

when I wrote asking for my schedule of charges, I specifically asked for them from 2001 to July 2007 and I got them fine. I can't imagine that they wouldn't have the data you require? X

Paper clips - the larval stage of coat-hangers!

Comment

Thank you all.

I have a hearing coming up later this week, so I'm just after something that will allow me to say, "But you've been able to go beyond 2003 in other cases..."

As well as the missing credit card statements, they haven't provided details about loans - including one that I'm still paying back.

Anything that will help is appreciated.

Best,
            FM

Comment

Originally posted by catinahat View Post
              when I wrote asking for my schedule of charges, I specifically asked for them from 2001 to July 2007 and I got them fine.
              catinahat,

The obvious question that I should have asked you earlier: when did you ask for your charges/make your Subject Access Request?

Thanks,
              FM

Comment

Hi FM,

I wrote asking for them in August 2009 and received them in October 2009. Hope that helps? X
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                Hi FM,
                I asked for them in Aug 2009 and received them October 2009. CatX
                Last edited by catinahat; 10th February 2010, 01:34:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Paper clips - the larval stage of coat-hangers!

Comment

It does help - thanks.

My hearing was adjourned, BTW. After saying all along that they'd fully complied with my SAR, they had the nerve to turn up at court with some of the missing documents and then asked the judge for more time to find the rest. 200+ days since I made my SAR and counting!

Best,
                  FM

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X