• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Super Complaint on CMCs - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Complaint on CMCs - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Due to the vast amount of complaints received on all Claims Management Companies, Legal Beagles would like to start compiling a super complaint on behalf of all consumers, in order to do this, we need details of the issues you have had with these Companies. If you can detail your complaint, the company you used and any other information you feel appropriate (copies of contracts/letters etc) and please send to admin@legalbeagles.info we can compile a report for the Ministry of Justice and Office of Fair Trading.

We would also like to see copies of complaints already submitted to the Claims Management Regulator (MOJ) and information on whether you received a response or any action following that.

Thank you
    Tuttsi
    Last edited by Amethyst; 14th January 2010, 17:28:PM.

Re: Super Complaint on CMCs - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Mines on here. The Robertson Holbrook one. I have submitted it to MoJ and am still awaiting a response. Do you need me to submit this again to you for the purpose of another complaint?

Yan x

Comment

Re: Super Complaint on CMCs - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Thanks Yan,

I will let Ame know that you want to be part of this SUPER COMPLAINT.

I do hope that your RH gets sorted very soon.
      Tuttsi

Originally posted by yan79 View Post
      Mines on here. The Robertson Holbrook one. I have submitted it to MoJ and am still awaiting a response. Do you need me to submit this again to you for the purpose of another complaint?

Yan x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X