• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Request for an Accountant and Solicitor: Help with unlocking frozen bank accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for an Accountant and Solicitor: Help with unlocking frozen bank accounts

Can anyone help with direct assistance or recommendations for an Accountant and a Lawyer experienced in unfreezing frozen business accounts?

A close friend has fallen out with his business partner over the running of their car mechanics business.

It is registered at Companies House and has been in existence for just over a year. It is a limited company and no accounts have yet been filed.

Companies House/the Inland Revenue have frozen the business account pending investigation.

They have accused the ex-business partner of accounting irregularities in his own personal business.

My friend’s business and bank account are legitimate but the ex-business partner is also named on the business account.

My friend is totally innocent of this.

It’s his business partner that was arrested but because their names are on the bank account, it affects both of them.

My friend has no money to carry on the business, however there is money in the business bank account.

Can someone help him with an ‘act now, get paid later’ service ?

Please let me know if you need anymore information?

Regards,
    AdvS1.

Re: Request for an Accountant and Solicitor: Help with unlocking frozen bank accounts

I'd be surprised if anybody would consider it appropriate to recommend any particular firm here in the forum.

Yellow Pages and Google spring to mind though.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Re: Request for an Accountant and Solicitor: Help with unlocking frozen bank accounts

For Companies House and Inland Revenue to freeze accounts someone must have reported your friend whether it be true or not, it maybe a disgruntled custmer, employee or even his ex business partner.

I will ask Mr T his views he is an accountant if in his opinion there is any milage in trying to persude Inland Revenue and Companies House to unfreeze his bank account.

I will get back to you latter.

Tuttsi xx

Comment

Hi Luggerbugs,

Thanks for your reply.
        I understand what your saying.

Hi Tuttsi,

I believe that you're right although I don't know who shopped him.

Thank you so much.
        My friend is really feeling this and just wants things to get back to normal, at least for the sake of the business.

Take care both of you! xx

Regards,
        AdvS1.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X