• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How do i put interest on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i put interest on?

Can someone tell me?I have worked out my charges up to now they stand at £2633.49.How much interest do i put on it and how do i work it out?

thank you

Re: How do i put interest on?

Please look at the home page, there will be a link for a spread sheet to work out compound interest. How much ...... you will have to wait with the rest of us and see what happens after 10 am this morning. Mind, don't expect a conclusion just the next step forward hopefully in our favour.

Comment

You need to do a spreadsheet and it will work it out for you at 8% if it is OD charges.
      You will find it HERE

Comment

you need to itemise each charge with the date and the spread sheet will do the rest

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!

dont beleive it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maggie, more information will be available in the coming days so keep your eyes on the forums for further updates. A Warm welcome to Legal Beagles.(oops. might have already done that bit :o )

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X