• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shark Attack - Nat West - Shark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shark Attack - Nat West - Shark

ok now i have to find out how to pm both of you. lol x
    Gayda

Comment

errrr well im in Devon a long way huh. lol xx
      Gayda

Comment

Originally posted by Gayda View Post
        A little bit better thank you. I like being beagle puppy, it feels all snuggly and warm. I was wondering Cel should I still send that doc off saying that I dispute all the claim. then leave it at that til something else is sorted?

What about National Debtline and the letter they are sending to me to post should I send that as well or not when it arrives.

pup
        xxx
        Hold off on the acknowldgement of service until monday.

When you get the info from debtline post it up here and we'll work out if its actually in your best interests or not to send it.

Try and chill over the weekend and don't let things get you down.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Celestine, I was going to respond until I spotted it was a loan/ppi and realised that I keep out of those types of threads, but the puter decided it wanted me to post on this thread. My initial thought was misselling PLP(PPI) if they OP was signed off PRIOR to the loan being taken out, that is definitely MISSELLING. However, can you clarify Gayda, were you AT work or SIGNED off work at the point the paperwork was signed?

Comment

Originally posted by Gayda View Post
            A little bit better thank you. I like being beagle puppy, it feels all snuggly and warm. :group: Awwwww I was wondering Cel should I still send that doc off saying that I dispute all the claim. then leave it at that til something else is sorted? Do you mean the court forms? Yes, you need to respond within 14 days saying you defend the claim. The other letters will follow after.

What about National Debtline and the letter they are sending to me to post should I send that as well or not when it arrives. Show it to us when it arrives but we can draft a better one

pup
            xxx
            Cel xxx
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Ok. Firstly, Yes I was signed off from the doc when the loan was taken out. Secondly, Ok I shall send the form back stating that I wish to dispute all of the claim. I will also await the letter from Debtline and scan it onto my latptop so that I can then send to you via email if that is safer and better, not only that it will be quicker. I certainly want to fight this as hard as I can with a little help from my newly acquired friends. :kiss:

pup
              Gayda

Comment

Natty, I sure hope that answers your questions. :thanks: x
                Gayda

Comment

awwwww :hugsss:

email addy: amethyst@legalbeagles.info

u can probably work celestines one out lol.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Wow Gayda
                    what a day you've had hun! been reading your thread talk about whirlwind.
                    you must feel completely washed up after reciting all that! wiped me out just reading it...lol

I know it's easy for others to say but the most important thing is not panic!
                    you really have come to the right place, the team here are fantastic and will do everything possible to help you. In fact I'm a prime example of what they are capable of...... my bank charges case against natwest had been stayed due to the OFT test case... I thought that was it...... but the team got together,worked on a personalized application to remove the stay......... and hey presto!! it worked. The stay has been removed and I'm back on track with a new court date. I have also been FORCED into taking a loan with natwest to cover the debt they made in the first place with their charges.... this will be my next battle with them once the charges have been sorted out.

So my advice, relax over the weekend you have a first class team on your side now, and you will also find you have full emotional support aswell, your not alone anymore hun...... and yer not the only one from Devon either
                    I'm in Torquay

finally a big Welcome to Legal Beagles xx

Comment

I just found this thread....so hello Gayda...
                      Paradox....don't forget they have added interest to the PPI as it was added to the total loan amount....
                      So They are asking for interest on this as well...
                      Also was the 14.9% a normal rate for a loan from them at they time they coersed Gayda into taking out this loan, or a higher interest rate??
                      Surely if it is higher than they offered everyone else they have put her in a position that is worse than she was in prior to taking out the loan and could be considered as irresponsible lending as well??
                      Welcome to the kennels Gayda......lol
                      Russ

Comment

Morning Gayda - hope you had a chill over the weekend hun.

Info I need from you first of all

Were any documents attached to the N1 you received ? If so what.

Or maybe prior to the claim being taken were any supplied to you ? or had you requested any, I know you have the original CCA agreement - did you request it under 77 or still have the original ? Also would you be able to scan it in a email it to me Amethyst@legalbeagles.info. This is important....and all attached docs to it (ie the T&C that form part of the agreement etc too )

Over the weekend we have considered the possibility of claiming lack of particulars followed by a letter to the sols, then followed by a formal part 18 request.

Let me know the info above.

Don't worry yet about acknowledging the claim we'll sort that out later on.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hiya Ame,

I have done that for you I hope you are ok. Please let me know if the information I have given is satisfactory.

Gayda

Comment

Hiya GAyda

Havent had anything come through on my email...... maybe try sharon_karne@msn.com if amethyst@legalbeagles.info isnt working.

Cheers hunny

xxx
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok will try now.
                              :roll:
                              Gayda

Comment

It is now done hope you get it. Let me know if you dont.

x
                                Gayda

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X