• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shark Attack - Nat West - Shark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shark Attack - Nat West - Shark

Hi Gayda.. Can you confirm that the "insurance" you mentioned above is indeed PPI?

If it is and IF you were indeed signed off sick from work with depression at the time of signing for this loan, that would make for a strong case for mis-selling of the PPI.

This would mean another £2655 less to pay, plus insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gayda View Post
      Hi Cel, whats a CCA request. ????
      xx
      CCA Request:

Copy of the original signed agreement of the document which says you accept the terms of the loan under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Link here:

clicky

Comment

I really have no idea how many payments I made, however, my salary from the police went into that account and the loan was taken out in March 2005. I left my job in April 2006.

Bearing in mind that I was not at all together, I really did'nt take any notice of my finances at that time or indeed until long after the death of my father in the June of 2005.

I hasten to add that I did not go back to work and was signed off with the Doctor until I left the police in late April 2006.

Having moved to Dorset and now to Exmouth, I really don't know where all my statements are or even if I have destroyed them prior to moving to Dorset in 2006.

Sorry I dont wish to be a problem to you all. I am very grateful for all the help you maybe able to give me.

xx
        Gayda

Comment

Hiya As for the insurance, all I know is that I have contacted the Nat West insurance department and they have told me I have insurance cover. I have the forms back from the police and they have signed and dated both copies for unemployment and sickness. They have signed the form dates off from sickness to be 2 Feb 2005. So when I took this loan I was signed off by my doctor.

The two forms I have here are Loan Protector Accident and Sickness Claim form and Loan Protector Involuntary Unemployment Claim form.

However, having looked at the title of the second "involuntary" being the operative word. I resigned and left on 24 April 2006. But have not been able to find work since.

Regards
          Gayda
          Gayda

Comment

No I do not have a copy of the original signed agreement only one which has Customer Copy stamped over it but with no signatures. All I have is a letter of confirmation of the loan dated 15 March 2005. Stating the loan has been fully approved.
            Gayda

Comment

From m

Comment

dont be daft Gay you're not a problem at all.

Just need as much info as poss so we know where to head with this

Will be back with letters - probably saturday/sunday.

Dont worry over the weekend - we'll do the next step monday ok hun.

:hugsss:
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok thanks Ame, However, might be on temp job from Monday with a bit of luck if not will log on during day and if not will log on in evening in the meantime should you need to as me anything I am quite happy to give you a contact number. What you think.

Gaydax
                  Gayda

Comment

By the way has someone now called me Beagle puppy lol x
                    Gayda

Comment

Awwww that means you now have your own basket and water bowl!

:kiss: we look after our pups over here!

Are you feeling any better about things now?
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                        From m
                        Have you been eating those blue smarties again Nats?:whip::whip::whip:
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

ooo I'm hopeless with phones lol - ask anyone - but yes thats a good idea....pm me your number - if you get some bizarre woman sounding weird mumbling about nothing ringing u up - then that'll be me

No seriously good idea - if we need any more info I'll give you a buzz (or ask Cel too - but then you'll be stuck on the phone for 8 hours cause she never shuts up)
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

A little bit better thank you. I like being beagle puppy, it feels all snuggly and warm. I was wondering Cel should I still send that doc off saying that I dispute all the claim. then leave it at that til something else is sorted?

What about National Debtline and the letter they are sending to me to post should I send that as well or not when it arrives.

pup
                            xxx
                            Gayda

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                              Have you been eating those blue smarties again Nats?:whip::whip::whip:

errr don't ya know they all environmentally freindly (or E number free) now... have to get your kicks from panda pops these days
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

OI!!!!!!!!!

Cheeky beggar! Your mixing me up with another CE.......

But yes, Ame is very useless with phones! You need to come to one of our parties, she's far better in person!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X