• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mistie V Lloyds Tsb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistie V Lloyds Tsb

26TH FEB 2007

Hi,
    got my statments form july 2002 till now, i am going to ask for the rest of them.
    can i send my prelim letter of or do i need to wait till i have all my statments????
    can i add the other charges that are missing from 2001 till july 2002 later or is it best to wait 40 days before i then send my prelim letter???
    help.
    my friend said i can estimate the charges.
    i am owed £1700 with out intresst or the missing charges..
    help.
    thanks

mistie

26th feb 2007

I have worked on the fact that i get charges 6 times in a year if i have been good. this ups my claim from £1700 to £2000 with the intrest added it is £1937 to £2364.
    now on the martin lewis site it says to add your intrest on now is this right or should i wait as i know the tsb will have me filing at court

Mistie

Comment

4th april 2007

ok,
      got my statments with a lovely letter from lloyds.
      pre-lim letter off tomorrow claiming £1995.

Comment

27th april 2007

OK finally sent my pre lim letters off, been sooooo busy lol.

14 day countdown begins.

nice tidy sum of 2k

mistie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X