• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What should you do if you are contacted by a civil recovery firm ?

Collapse
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What should you do if you are contacted by a civil recovery firm ?

This is a link to a group which might be able to help you - http://uk-sobs.org.uk/
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
      This is a link to a group which might be able to help you - http://uk-sobs.org.uk/
      Thankyou ,going back to if I get a letter for recovery do I reply

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou ,going back to if I get a letter for recovery do I reply

Comment

No. The firm knows their fatuous and speculative invoices cannot be enforced.

Does what happened affect you in a way you become depressed or suffer any form of memory loss or disorientation at all?

Comment

I do get depressed I cry a lot he was married for 1 year but with his wife for 9 she took him away from the family although they lived close we only seen my son worst of it all she never let me and his dad get involved wit the funeral
          No I don't suffer memory loss

Comment

The fact you have depression does make a difference. Speak to SOBS who may be able to offer you support concerning the aftermath of what has happened. If you are under treatment from your GP for depression, this can be of significance, especially if you are on anti-depressants, as these have side-effects like any other medication.

Comment

The fact you have depression does make a difference. Speak to SOBS who may be able to offer you support concerning the aftermath of what has happened. If you are under treatment from your GP for depression, this can be of significance, especially if you are on anti-depressants, as these have side-effects like any other medication.
              No I am not on meds didn't want to go down that lane

Comment

really great info thanks for your advice

Comment

Looking for advice .. iso i got drunk on boxing day was out shopping with a friend and she had to get a gift for her bf .. so went into primark she picked up jeans and ahe also wanted to get him a belt so the jeans next to them had a belt me stupidly removed belt and put it in her bag she paid for jeans as we walked out the door we got stoped .. ps i wasnt carrying thw bag .. police called i got given a pink slip saying its was apolice warning as ive never had any criminal record actually the cldnt find me ... so primark hve sent me a letter want 149 ..wich i cant afford atall can anyone help me ive lost sleep over this its streasing me out xx

Comment

Primark should be reminded of the judgment in the case of A Retailer v Ms B and Ms K and that they recovered the goods in a saleable condition, so they are entitled to nothing. If they threaten court proceedings, warn them that an application would be made to strike out their claim as an abuse of the legal process.

Comment

What if store like Debanhams has copy of my passport, can I suspect any impact with that like getting stopped on airport or something?

Comment

no has no revlelence at all to travel etc in fact they should not have copy as construed of irrelevant to the store

Comment

Thanks MIKE770

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X