• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

success with Natwest!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• success with Natwest!!!!!!

Hi all,
    After updating on my thread yesterday i decided to ring them to see if there was any news, they told me my offer had been sent out on the 14th.
    I had a lovely letter this morning offering me £2533.00:cheer2:!!!!!!
    Im soooooooo happy, the only downer is it will go straight into my account, which is over £900 (£500 overdraft and £400+ in charges):tinysmile_cry_t: might try to challenge this as it would be ideal if i could have it paid into my new basic account, then pay natwest half back and set up a standng order for the rest, wonder what the chances are?
    has anybody done this succesfully?

Thankyou so much for everybodys help, i dont think i would have done this without this website!!.xx

Re: success with Natwest!!!!!!

Congratulations Stacy xxx

How much was your original claim for?
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Thanx Mochamoo!
      My original claim was for £3560,i added interest not sure if i even did it right!

Comment

I tried working out what percentage of your claim they have offered you but my maths have failed me

Still good result though and should help you pay some bills off and get you back on your feet x
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Well done Stacey, a brill result for you.

Forgetting the interest for the moment what was the total of your charges that you claimed back from NatWest.

They wouldnt normally have included any interest in this interim payout.

Budgie

PS, You can try to get them to pay the money into another account as you have suggested but it is probably unlikley that they will agree.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X