• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

pams default on Vodafone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pams default on Vodafone

please move me if im on the wrong place.

I wish to challange Voda for defaulting my CRF, have had a few letters from Amanda Chandller none that mean much, have had my SAR fullfilled but lacking an abbrivation break down, I may ask for it just to pxx her off.

Anyway debt paid in full 2005 no bartering tool , does seem when you have some bartering strength they remove them so much for having truthful signs on a CRA, more like it is thier purely to be abused by any company wishing to beat you with it.

So here i am and now i want some help pleeeease, how am I going to do this, any tips.

pretty please

Re: pams default on Vodafone

Sorry Pam but they are a nightmare, I eventually got one removed, they had made an error on the account and it still took nearly 12 months!!!

One thing I will say is chack if your credit report is actually up to date as far as they are concerned, i.e. say the default is shown in January 2005 and you paid in full in February, have they updated the payment information and shown the account as settled? I know with mine they didn't update it after the default so it looked like nothing was paid, I would insist they at least make the info accurate, if it isn't, complain to the ICO that your file is incorrect.

As far as getting the default removed is concerned, they have been taken to court and won so they know they are in a strong position.

Sorry I couldn't be more help or give you better news

Comment

Thanks IC,
      I had pulled them up originaly as my account showed £103 in credit! and i demanded to know why and that it was 3 years ago, so i wanted my money lol. yes they adjusted the file to suit.

I wish i had barterd when paid but i had bo ideal what they were doing, they have even implied i agreed to a re payment plan????

They are so full of crap, i detest them.

Infact I feel they are extremely dangerouse to anyones credit file as they are very flippant with thier use of CRA, so will be boycote them were ever possible with friends and family.

Looks like my default may be there to stay, thankfully its the only bad thing on my account.

Pam.

Comment

If you owe them money they give you 3 months to pay it - that's what they call a 'repayment' plan.

We boycotted them too at loss to them of £1200 per year but unfortunately my son and OH can't get a signal with O2 so they are not happy with me!!!

The thing that really annoys me is that they don't use the CRA's until you owe them money, i.e. they use credit reports as a punishment, this should not be allowed, but they get away with it.

Comment

Something i do remember is them refusing to reduce my contract from £45 a month as i was in arrears, so my bill just continued up, if they had put it down to lower i may of been ok.

they also refused to disconnect, and never advised i could do it in writting with a months notice, they just flattly said you can not untill money is paid.

I was to ill by the time all this hit the fan , but i never agreed any repayments. I wouldn't mind if they actually contacted me by post atall.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X