• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** SUCCESS ***Yet more charges - full refund hardship :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yet more charges

Fantastic news Macho, a little light at the end of the tunnel.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Well done Mocha, fantasic news hun.

Tutts xxxx

Comment

Great news. Well done.

CJ

Comment

Well done that woman xx

Comment

Fab news, well done hun xxx

Comment

:whoo:

cnjw
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

• Re: ** SUCCESS ***Yet more charges - full refund hardship

Ive been reading through MSE and other forums and I have not found any other hardship case with Natwest where they have refunded all the money and interest.

Does anyone know why I've had a full refund plus interest ? Is this a sign of what is to come - full refunds for all? I'm not complaining - I am very happy with my refund - I just want to understand why it was a full refund.
                Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

I don't know of any cases Mocha, I do know of a number of cases where the amount refunded was higher than the amount claimed, but I had assumed it was either an error with the calculation or something like that unless they are going back any further than they are required to do.

Comment

It is strange - there does not seem to be any consistency - some cases really struggle and others seem to go easily - there does not seem to be any pattern even within the same banks.

I often wonder if they do look at your total household "rating" if you see what i mean to see if they think you are within the groups that in the future they do want to keep as customers if and when we have a recovery.

Cynical of me I know.
                    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I would like to think it is the sign of things to come. But, I truely believe it was a well packaged claim and your I&E and your evidences showed that you were worthy to be helped imho.

Whatever the reason is, I am well pleased for you as it will help you to survive.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                      Ive been reading through MSE and other forums and I have not found any other hardship case with Natwest where they have refunded all the money and interest.

Does anyone know why I've had a full refund plus interest ? Is this a sign of what is to come - full refunds for all? I'm not complaining - I am very happy with my refund - I just want to understand why it was a full refund.

Comment

I had been a customer of rbs for over 20 years, after several setbacks I have had a claim success. RBS repaid over £13K back to me in bank charges. I am in financial hardship using a debt management company. I have used these funds to pay my creditors but am still heavily in debt.

I have calculated that I am still owed over 4k, I am asking whether anyone feels it is likely that I will receive the full amount fron RBS? :help:

Comment

I think you've done very well to get as much as you did regardless of how bad your circumstances are.

If the OFT ultimately win the test case then the bank is required to pay the remainder of any part settlement under the FSA waiver conditions:

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Re...sp_monthly.pdf

(16)
                          if the firm attempts to resolve a relevant charges complaint after 27 July 2007:

(b)
                          in relation to such complaints, if the outcome of the test case produces a result that is more favourable to the complainant, the firm must take all reasonable steps to pay any difference in the amount of compensation actually received by the complainant and that that the complainant would have been entitled if his claim has not been settled by the firm then;

Originally posted by bonsai8 View Post
                          I had been a customer of rbs for over 20 years, after several setbacks I have had a claim success. RBS repaid over £13K back to me in bank charges. I am in financial hardship using a debt management company. I have used these funds to pay my creditors but am still heavily in debt.

I have calculated that I am still owed over 4k, I am asking whether anyone feels it is likely that I will receive the full amount fron RBS? :help:

Comment

Thanks EXC, it has been a very trying time and i am hoping i will have additional success have a PPI case pending with Paragon Finance. :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X