• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HSBC & D.G

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HSBC & D.G

Well we shall see!

Comment

well still awaiting any response - from the big time solicitors or solicitor General (HSBC) no more general than I was a brigadier (Not) uhhhhh

Comment

Please can somebody advise me!! It's driving me crazy. I had PPI back in 2001-2005 with HSBC for a personal loan and having filled out the questionnaire they responsed basically indicating they found no evidence and that the records may have been destroyed. I recently visited my local HSBC branch who advised me I had PPI with Royal, Sun and Alliance for a personal loan and paid £500 a year, the lady couldn't print the screen so I had to note the information down, why can't they see this if the lady in the branch can?
        I've replied explaining that I definitely had the insurance so I'm hoping they can do another search and find the information. Any advice would be grateful !! 😊😊
        Last edited by Mandyguck; 23rd June 2017, 11:00:AM. Reason: Error

Comment

Originally posted by Mandyguck View Post
          Please can somebody advise me!! It's driving me crazy. I had PPI back in 2001-2005 with HSBC for a personal loan and having filled out the questionnaire. i had a response basically indicating they found no evidence and that the records may have been destroyed. I recently visited my local HSBC branch who advised me I had PPI with Royal, Sun and Alliance for a personal loan and paid £500 a year, the lady couldn't print the screen so I had to note the information down, why can't they see this if the lady in the branch can?
          I've replied explaining that I definitely had the insurance so I'm hoping they can do another search and find the information. Any advice would've grateful !! 😊😊
          If getting back in touch with the PPI team and telling them the exact info you got from the branch doesn't help , then a subject access request to HSBC and/or Royal Sun Alliance ( whoever they are these days?) might assist.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes I've just requested a SAR I hope they can provide more evidence, it's just I'm going back to May 2001, I have a feeling they will fob me off again, worth a go even it's a £10 fee. I did try calling Royal, Sun and Alliance but they informed me all the PPI went over to Aviva, having called them they're reluctant to assist and advised hsbc should be requesting the information. I will see what response I get and let you know, many thanks for your advice 😁😁

Comment

It is very strange that the branch can see it but the PPI team can't. If you have exact details now have you tried calling the PPI team and giving them those details ? HSBC: HSBC, PPI Complaints, PO Box 6177, Coventry CV3 9HP phone 0800 881 155
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I called that number apparently PPI only communicate via post, they wouldn't put me through to anyone and the lady hung up on me, I wasn't abrupt just asking lots of questions, I guess she couldn't answer them. The promising news is my Halifax bank statements from 2001 are in the post so I will be checking for PPI payments as HSBC at my local branch confirmed that I paid from a different account. When I went in the branch the lady couldn't even print, it's almost like they've put a block on it to hide, all a bit strange. In the meantime I'm writing to HSBC with the details, dates, amounts and who I had the PPI with lets see if they can search again. Many thanks for getting back !! M x
                Last edited by Mandyguck; 23rd June 2017, 15:28:PM. Reason: Error

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                  well still awaiting any response - from the big time solicitors or solicitor General (HSBC) no more general than I was a brigadier (Not) uhhhhh

Well seems after 2+ weeks the big guy at HSBC ignores correspondence, as no reply to question etc solicitor General (HSBC) well time is running out, before a complaint maybe to PRA regarding HSBC employees ignorance to customers.?

or if I stopped the payments they I am sure be onto me straight away! since I have repaid almost £5,000 which is over the figure originally was at the point of 2008 when I had a heart attach & lost full time work and their insistance of adding normal interest and payment request which bumped up to £7,000+++ and charges then£9,000+

Comment

Gentle e-mail reminder to Paul at HSBC Solicitors as he has signed the information sheet i.e. change of solicitors couple years ago from the DG Solicitors fiasco and the regulator sent to-day

Comment

• Re: HSBC & D.G

Progress..managed to get RSA to confirm they acted as the underwriter for my PPI and have provided a policy number which I have passed over to HSBC. HSBC sold me the policy. I'm hoping I've now done all the leg work and they can now confirm they have enough evidence to investigate xx

Comment

you should start your own thread Mandyguck

Comment

Well it seems HSBC solicitor (general) ( Must think he is above the Law) after being sent Recorded delivery copies of all e-mails etc is ignoring request/responses to item stated, bit like the Law society/SRA/all regulators, do not want to know all because they say no remit to deal with behaviour of solicitors etc if they were solicitors of a claimant and not one you engaged (Llp being), = well they state that all groups of solicitors must treat 3rd party & defendants with respect and dignity. also not act in such away that they bring the profession into disrepute. nor act in such a way that they mislead Judges in an attempt to conceal the truth and are liable to court action by the Ministry of Justice if so found as in cases by High Court Judges and their warning to Judiciary

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X