• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mistie V Goldfish settled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistie V Goldfish settled

Hi all,

Thought it was about time i started my thread.

Got my staments, owed £881. offered £317.

Letter sent off 8 days to go now, going for contractual interest at 17.9% which is what they charged me.

Will keep you updated.

Mistie

i used this in my reply letter.

The £12 mentioned in your letter has been set by the office of fair trading as a figure that was deemed fair and may or my not refect any actual or real loss.
    Should you wish to provide me with a detailed breakdown of your liquidation cost in relation to these charges and show that they are £12 i will consider your offer.

feel free to copy and paste.

MISTIE

Comment

WON WON WON YES YES YES. Full ammount in less than 60 days why cant they all be like this

mistie

Comment

Hey Mistie, I just noticed. That was quick and simple, wasn't it ?
        CONGRATULATIONS,
        MISTIE !!!!

Comment

CONGRATS MISTIE

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS MISTIE!!!

I'm having a nightmare with Goldfish. They owe my friend thousands but he cannot seem to get statements out of them.

He's been trying to do it all without help, but sent his first SAR to Morgan Stanley only to be told that as the account was old he needed to contact LLoyds, which he did but sent the sar unrecorded, then took next one into branch, but didnt get a signature...still nothing!!

Ive told him to send a recorded delivery SAR to LLoyds head office now.....anyone got any suggestions? slippery little suckers!
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X