• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Southern Meet (Beagles Annual Birthday Do) - May/June 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Meet (Beagles Annual Birthday Do) - May/June 2010

London would be an idea, everyone can get there and trains/buses etc are quite cheap cause its a main destination.

Brighton would be fun, we can get hammered and go skinny dipping and I have a date with Macho on the prom.

Anywhere else in mind?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Southern Meet (Beagles Annual Birthday Do) - May/June 2010

I think the best 3 places in the south would be Brighton ( we do have that long standing date to keep) Bournmouth (My baby brother runs some nightclubs there) and potentially Reading. London makes me wary as it is more expensive and on the selfish side of things I am completley incapable of finding my way around London
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

I personally would love to go to London because sadly I have never been there.
      I do think the other 2 options are better though cause we all love to be beside the seaside don't we?

Comment

Ohhhhh it's such a long time away :tinysmile_cry_t: do I really have to wait another year

London sounds good to me maybe Mocha I could come via you and I'll make sure you dont get lost xx

Brighton sounds better though :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X