• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Northern meet (Beagles Christmas Do) - Octoberish?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northern meet - Octoberish?

I agree with Ame that you have the Birthday meet down south and the winter meet up north.

Wherever it is you will have the travel argument. It will always be the other end of the country from someone

It was that a few northerners were disappointed that the Manc meet was cancelled last year that i thought of it earlier this year

Comment

Im in ... yep Brighton would be a good one

jaxx

PS Don't forget it'll probably be half-term week in case that affects anyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
        I agree with Ame that you have the Birthday meet down south and the winter meet up north.
        Yep I agree with that philosophy, but please let us remember that Peterborough is NOT South, so we need somewhere further down.
        Wherever it is you will have the travel argument. It will always be the other end of the country from someone
        Yep agreed again and after all its ONLY going to be once a year so surely we can make the effort to attend.

It was that a few northerners were disappointed that the Manc meet was cancelled last year that i thought of it earlier this year
        Perhaps we should consider having meets in Scotland and Wales as well.

Comment

We can have meets wherever members want one,

maybe we could have one in the states or the far east so all the spammers could attend..lol

Comment

Re: Northern meet (Beagles Christmas Do) - Octoberish?

pmsl
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            My vote for the northern do is Manchester because you guys missed out last year. I will try and make it if i can but the coach trip is 6 hours to get there so far by coach. I want a cheaper way of getting there so Pkea you wanna come and pick me up
            Last edited by natweststaffmember; 26th June 2009, 20:40:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
              I want a cheaper way of getting there so Pkea you wanna come and pick me up
              If you start walking now, you should arrive in time, I might even buy you a pint when you get here

Comment

Ok well count me in only a stone throw (bit more) from Preston! x
                Luminol x

Comment

http://www.laterooms.com/en/k1629635...=4_hotel-deals

http://www.thequays.org.uk/

EXPRESS BY HOLIDAY INN MANCHESTER HOTELS | MANCHESTER-SALFORD QUAYS | Official Hotel Site

Last edited by enaid; 27th June 2009, 09:43:AM.

Comment

Saturday October 24th?

Is that ok and i will do all the info stuff

Comment

yep thats fine I think so far.
                      I had a good look at Salford Quays too PK it's got a bit of everything and hotels are reasonable.

Comment

Its a pain for public transport though plus not too cheap.
                        Kel goes there a lot as she works nearby.

Comment

Daisys Birthday is the 22nd October so Id have to check whether family wanted to vivist that weekend.

If you get stuck with pricey Manchester, you could always stop off at Preston! :tinysmile_grin_t: lol -

The Continental - Drinking & Dining by the Riverside - my local
                          Luminol x

Comment

I'll do my best to come, depends if I can get the day off work. West Brom are not at home so won't be needed to work at the grounnd, but Saturday is always a tricky day to book leave on.
                            And isn't that the start of half-term for the kids?
                            Is no longer here

Comment

As its the kids/brats/ankle biters half term any chance of a change of date please ?

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                                As its the kids/brats/ankle biters half term any chance of a change of date please ?

Kids are not in school anyways on Saturday lol what difference does it make?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X