• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WendyB (ficticious) Mortgage Arrears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WendyB (ficticious) Mortgage Arrears

Do you rember in the past there used to be a company that used to check all charges and interest rates on current accounts and found lots of banks that had made errors. I wonder if there is software around that allows you to check mortgage accounts. I was thinking specifically about some "victims" of these lenders thare are imposing huge charges for being in arrears and the consequential interest incurred ( as well as your case)

found this for example

http://www.mortgagewatchdogpro.co.uk/
    Last edited by scoobydoo; 17th January 2010, 14:44:PM.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

well in my case haven't had any charges but am going touse an amoritisation table to work out exactly where I should be at this point before I phone the morgage peeps. Then I will have all my ammunition to hand and be able to put my points across.
      Is no longer here

Comment

Have spoken to the chap at mortgage centre, it turns out that the lower payment was for one month only, to take into account all the recalculations etc. From the end of January my payment will be at the correct amount. At least that seems to be sorted now. Maybe this will be an end to it all - you never know.
        Is no longer here

Comment

Fingers crossed hun.

Comment

Blimey Wendy - Well done! xxx
            In order for evil to triumph it is necessary only that good men do nothing.

Comment

Well in a way i am a bit disappointed that there wasn't a refund lurking about in the background lol, but never mind, at least it all seems to be on the right footing now and we'll be paying the correct amount. Will wait and see how this month's payment goes correctly and then am going to call them and tell them I want to overpay by xxx a month, and put it back up to the amount it was when it was right (about a million years ago it seems lol). Won't be much but it all helps.
              Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X