• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

co-op credit claims - help needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• co-op credit claims - help needed!

Hi,

I have been chasing Co-op for a refund of credit card charges. This has been going on for 7 months . They keep fobbing me off with letters saying that they are looking into this and will respond in 4 weeks. should I take them to court? I have threatened on more than one occasion with court and with F. Ombudsman, but they dont seem to be listening. Can anyone offer me help or advice on how to deal with this next? thanks much appreciated.

Re: co-op credit claims - help needed!

HI jlc,
    Have you had any statements from them? Or do you know the total amount of your charges?

Comment

If you have all the information you need to bring a case, then yes start your action.

Comment

Hi, yes I have all info, statements, charges and so on. But whatever I request, chase and then threaten, the co-op takes its time to reply or sends me letters saying they are looking into it and need more time - I must have had at least 6 of these type of letters. Im infuriated and havnt taken this to court yet because of the initial outlay that I would have to pay. But I think it now looks like this is the only way to go. Thanks for yr help.

Comment

Keep us informed. Aren;t they the ethical bank being very unethical in dealing with the DPA request?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X