• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

***SUCCESS*** Natwest Hardship Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***SUCCESS*** Natwest Hardship Claim

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you all know that I won my hardship case with no troubles whatsoever and couldn't believe it.

After sending the standard letter to the address provided by you nice people, all I had to do was fill in the financial statement I was sent back and then hey presto they agreed to pay me everything, inclusive of the charges i'd incurred during the claim process. Within two weeks the money was transferred straight into my account. Obviously i'm very happy :-)

Thanks for the help in getting me started, it's most appreciated.

Rob

Re: ***SUCCESS*** Natwest Hardship Claim

Coolio, how long did the whole process take?
    Have you now cleared your priority debts?
    Any others you want to take on ?

Comment

Well done! :tinysmile_twink_t2:
      Redletter.

I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair - I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires.......(Darren Hayes/Savage Garden)

"Get up at 6 face another day another red letter in the mail-already taken my TV away-whatever I earn there's always more to pay.....Gotta turn these rags to riches turn the pennies into pounds cos right now all my days are bitches and I'm tired of being down!." Copyright Change! (Redletter 2006).

Comment

Good for you Robpal
        Luminol x

Comment

Great News, Hope I'm not too far behind you.
          Thriftkitten....
          Found roaming around in the dark, worried and stressed, guided to success with helpful hands by LB VIP members.

Comment

Well done , really good news
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X