• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Should i reclaim yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i reclaim yet?

I had previously had my charges from Natwest refunded in 2007.

Due my current situation and enterting into a DMP I have been hit with a load of charges yet again (especially as NW refused to cancel a DD and so hit mes with charges of exceeding my OD and for the DD being refused for the past 6 month)

Anyhow they have now passed my account onto to trition and a monthly replayment for the loan and OD has been set up (via payplan). Triton have confirmed that the account is only open to receive money (although the DD is still active!!) and once the debt has been repaid then the account will be closed. A default in respect of the OD and loan is to be registered on my Credit file

Is it worth SAR Natwest and reclaiming the charges - would I be able to do this under the hardship wavier (i'm estimating that we have been hit with near on £600+ worth of charges since July 2007)

Or wouldI be best off waiting and see what happens after the appeal.

Does it make a difference that the account is in Triton's hands?

Re: Should i reclaim yet?

yes try under hardship, knowing your financial situation a bit I think you should have a chance of getting the charges knocked off the balance under hardship.

What DD is still active?

How is the loan being repaid ?

Are you paying Triton direct from payplan or into the natwest account with the od on?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Should i reclaim yet?

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      yes try under hardship, knowing your financial situation a bit I think you should have a chance of getting the charges knocked off the balance under hardship.

What DD is still active? The DD for the natwest loan - natwest refuse to cancel it, they say it has to be collected this way

How is the loan being repaid ? see above

Are you paying Triton direct from payplan or into the natwest account with the od on?
      Payplan are paying into the natwest account.

I think Triton might have now have merged the two and will clear the OD first then the loan. When the loan is cleared the accoutn will close. We are paying them £34 a month and the loan amoutn was originally £54 a month

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X