• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Redletter v Yorkshire Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redletter v Yorkshire Bank

Thanks Curlyben hope you are well!

I have figured out photobucket would you see if you can read this for me please and let me know?

Thanks

------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Btw what is VIP working group? Is it anything to do with site admin?

Regards,
    Just realised I shouldn't have posted that here as this thread is Virgin Media problem.
    How do I move the last 4 posts to a new thread if possible?

Thanks
    Last edited by Redletter; 5th June 2009, 16:41:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Redletter.

I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair - I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires.......(Darren Hayes/Savage Garden)

"Get up at 6 face another day another red letter in the mail-already taken my TV away-whatever I earn there's always more to pay.....Gotta turn these rags to riches turn the pennies into pounds cos right now all my days are bitches and I'm tired of being down!." Copyright Change! (Redletter 2006).

Re: MBNA Virgin Credit Card Interest rate

Nice attachment there and compliant to boot.
    VIP Working Group, means I'm "Special" not Admin

Just use the old RIP icon and get it moved..

Comment

Re: Redletter v Yorkshire Bank

Posts moved to new thread

PKea

Comment

Thanks Curlyben and PKea.... can anyone tell me if this is enforceable???
        I have a feeling it might be in this case but then I need to look at unlawful charges that will most probably have been added.
        Last edited by Redletter; 8th June 2009, 18:35:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Redletter.

I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair - I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires.......(Darren Hayes/Savage Garden)

"Get up at 6 face another day another red letter in the mail-already taken my TV away-whatever I earn there's always more to pay.....Gotta turn these rags to riches turn the pennies into pounds cos right now all my days are bitches and I'm tired of being down!." Copyright Change! (Redletter 2006).

Comment

Re: MBNA Virgin Credit Card Interest rate

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
          Nice attachment there and compliant to boot.
          Sorry, but yes..

Comment

Ok well the next step, I think is a SAR to the bank to find out what, if any, unlawful charges have been applied.

Thanks for taking a look
            Redletter.

Comment

Actually, Curlyben, just a thought.

This is MY copy of the agreement. At this point in time I do not know if the DCA has a copy.
              Hmmm!

Probably will have though cos at this point I think the DCA are acting on behalf of the bank.

Last edited by Redletter; 11th June 2009, 13:22:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              Redletter.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X