• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Archer Vs Monument

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Vs Monument

well its been ages since this started and gone no where fast!!
    i asked for the SAR and a signed copy of the agreement.they provided the usual copy of the reply card not signed by them.i stopped paying and explained why they harrassed me by phone and i reported them to trading standards.trading standards got the terms and conditions off them and a copy of the agreement ....well thats what they said! it turns out to be the same copy of the reply card.TS said theres nothing more they can help me with and told me to pay it off!
    so today i sent off the 1st letter to monument requesting charges back plus CI!! lol if i get this it will cover the balance of the account thats left.
    lets see what happens now then
    thank you for staying awake if u got to the end of this post!!!:rolleyes:

Re: Archer Vs Monument

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Archer, you will get there in the end.
    They are just about the most awkward IMHO, as they part of Barclays as you know.
    Spose everyone thinks different as to who the worst bank is, I really do find these orrible Enaid xx

Comment

well enaid ive saved the 2 worst til last! monument and barclaycard!! lol glutton for punishment!!
      ah well im in no hurry they can take their time,more money for me in the end! the only one that stressed me out was natwest cos it was a lot of money....

Comment

Thats how i started biggest first lol, and the fact it was bank charges and that's what I thought it was all about lol.
        If I can be of any help you only need ask, you know that.
        Least we know credit cards are still reclaimable, long as the judges know it.
        How is Jet?

Comment

jets fine enaid shes getting on great and kids love playing with her.at least theyve got something to help run their energy off now!!!
          i know enaid about the stays and stuff ill just have to make sure the judge knows!!

Comment

If you have a question it would be better if you started your own thread. That way everyone can see it and will answer it for you if they can. Enaid x

Comment

well for some reason even though ive had this form sent back 3 times and ive answered all questions they still have sent it back? to be honest i havent the heart this time to open the letter..i will though dont worry! just a pain in the backside..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X