• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Anyone want to suggest a Particulars of Claim for this one??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to suggest a Particulars of Claim for this one??

I see a lot of strange news stories in this job and this one, which was featured recently in a German newspaper, is up there with the strangest.A judge in Stuttgart, Germany, is currently trying to decide on a lawsuit in which a man hired his neighbour to impregnate his wife.
    It gets weirder.
    Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, Traute, were very keen to have a child together, but Demetrius was sterile so they began to seek out other possible options.
    The option the couple eventually decided on was to hire their neighbour Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate Traute.
    Maus, who was already married with two children agreed to do the job for the fee of €2,000. For three evenings a week for the next six months, a total of 72 different times, Maus tried to impregnate Traute.
    When his own wife objected, Maus explained that he was "only doing it for the money."
    After the unsuccessful six-month period Soupolos insisted that Maus take a medical examination. The doctor concluded that Maus was also sterile, which forced his wife into admitting that their two children did not belong to him.
    Soupolos is now suing Maus in an effort to get his money back. Maus' argument is that he did not guarantee conception, only that he would try his hardest.

Source: Editor's Corner - Yahoo! News UK

Re: Anyone want to suggest a Particulars of Claim for this one??

Sorry Nattie, I`ve drawn a blank..................rather like both Demetrius Soupolos and Frank Maus (sorry, couldn`t resist)
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: Anyone want to suggest a Particulars of Claim for this one??

lololol that's funny, and really weird x x
      Luminol x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X