• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Has anyone received a phone call from them ?

If you have then please http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/register.php for free and tell us your experiences of them.

They are cold calling consumers offering to get back charges, PPI and also write off loans etc. They charge between £49.99 and £149.99 for their services for which you can do any of this yourself for free with the assistance of this site.

EDIT -

What would be very helpful would be if people who have posted with concerns over misleading claims made to them in these calls could PM me or send admin@legalbeagles.info an email stating the concern, the time and date of the call, and the telephone number that the call was made to. This will then be passed to cento so they can monitor and take action to improve the quality of their calls.

THE STORY SO FAR.......

edit - there are some reports of sucesses with claims using cento and other claims companies.

2.The solicitors they have stated to many people that they use are Forbes Douglas, I have evidence from the MD of Forbes Douglas that they are not solicitors and neither do they have any solicitors employed by them, they are in fact another claims managment company. So again if they make these references you must check out what they are saying is correct.

3. If your claim progresses to the next stage they may ask for more money and they may also get you to sign away an additional 30% of any money they recover for you.

4. If you decide to use them, you should check their T & C's before entering into any agreement IMHO and definately before you pay any money over.

5. Get everything in writing before entering into any agreement, unless you are recording your phonecalls.

6. Do your research thoroughly before using them or any other claims management company, before parting with your money. There are loads of resources on the internet.

7. Anything they can do for you you can do for free, with the help of consumer web sites like here on Legal Beagles.

8.Cento Client Review told me that I had £3K to come back from a particular previous mortgage company, this was not true as I have checked it out, I did not take PPI and neither did I have £3K of Mortgage charges. The mortgage payments were much more than £3K so where to they get there figures from.

9. Also, it is worth remembering at the time of their phonecall to you they are not privy to your Bank,Mortgage,Creditcards and Loans so how can they pluck figues out of thin air and advise you what you have to come back.

10. They have been known to tell people to stop paying their loans and pay the money to their solicitors, on no account must anyone do this as it is not advisable. Seek solicitors advice from someone you trust as you could end up in default and your financial record could be damaged.

11. When they phone you, did should ask where they got your personal data from? they are not allowed to cold call. They told me they got my information from the FSA - that is not true, when questioned further they told me a central regisitry for PPI, again I have no PPI so this cannot be true.

12. Never give you personal data to anybody that calls you on the telephone this includes you credit/debit card numbers, without first checking them out.

Finally, if you feel they have misled you or that they cold called you, this will make them in breach of their conditions for holding a Ministry of Justice Licence, then a complaint to the MOJ is very important. 100 companies with licences have had them suspended ot cancelled.

Claims Management Officer
    Claims Management Regulation
    Monitoring and Compliance Unit
    57-60 High Street
    Burton on Trent
    Staffordshire
    DE14 1JS
    www.claimsregulation.gov. uk
    Telephone: 0845 450 6858
    Fax: 0845 450 6866
    Email: info@claimsregulation.gov .uk

MOJ web site showing CMC's that have lost their licence. http://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/

NB: Cento have now changed names (or added further names that they trade under) to Money Experts and/or Lifestyle Claims.
    Last edited by Amethyst; 13th February 2011, 21:56:PM. Reason: additional info - thanks Tuttsi

Re: Cento Client Review

My MIL, I think I might have told you already, I cant remember lol
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Snappy company name there, now I wonder where they got that from.

Shame they haven't called me.
      If any one would like to pass my special debt hotline number to them feel free.
      It's a nice revenue sharing 0871 reserved for marketeers and DCA's

Comment

I have had a phone call off them saying there's a good chance my credit card agreements could have a mistake so they can write my debt off. any1 heard of them? are they legit?

Comment

It appears another company based in Birmingam is associated with Cento client review called My Simple Claim Ltd as it states this on their web site.

Comment

They are legit but they charge you..and they are a pain because they will not stop contacting you

Comment

Thanks Assirap and welcome to Beagles.

Could you let us know what experiences you have had with Cento?
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi Emily

Well you can do it all yourself on here for free and all it will cost is £10 for your information from the bank (statutory fee) unless you already have your statements
                and the cost of some stamps

Have a read of the guide here
                Legal Beagles

Comment

hi all.
                  i had a phone call today from cento claiming i was missold my mortgage ...i am very suspicious of cold calls like this .i was also concerned with how much info they had on me though reading your posts i suspect it may be due to my ex wife applying for a loan in the past ..i will give them a wide birth i think! p.s i found this forum very very good (newbie)
                  thanks

Comment

Originally posted by merdoe View Post
                    hi all.
                    i had a phone call today from cento claiming i was missold my mortgage ...i am very suspicious of cold calls like this .i was also concerned with how much info they had on me though reading your posts i suspect it may be due to my ex wife applying for a loan in the past ..i will give them a wide birth i think! p.s i found this forum very very good (newbie)
                    thanks
                    Hi Merdoe

A very warm welcome to Legal Beales.

Do you happen to remember who your ex wife went to for a loan!

Thanks

Tuttsi

Comment

hi all new to this site ,i to had a call from cento this evening they had been calling my home number for a few days to speak to me and only me i to was abit suss about how they knew about my mortgage with northern rock they also told me i was prob missold it at the time and that i could wipe alot of the debt off i was silly enough to give them my details to take the money from my bank account can anybody tell me have they paid this monies and if they have had any joy if so that would be great if not can anybody tell me how to get my money back????????

Comment

Just seen this over on CAG. First time I've seen them mentioned over there.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...-new-scam.html

CJ

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                          Has anyone received a phonecall from them!
                          Hi -

I receieved a phone call from Cento only on 010509. They were on the phone for an hour and it was all to do with my mortgage being mis-sold. They wanted £99.99 to start the case. I requested before I part with any money I will do some research on them which brought me to this legal beagles site. The ministry of justice site has them down as an 'authorised business'. However I do agree with your threads below - Cento know too much info about us. If its true what the legal beagles site says - I will try and claim any monies back myself rather than risk it with cento.

Comment

Originally posted by SAJHAN View Post
                            Hi -

I receieved a phone call from Cento only on 010509. They were on the phone for an hour and it was all to do with my mortgage being mis-sold. They wanted £99.99 to start the case. I requested before I part with any money I will do some research on them which brought me to this legal beagles site. The ministry of justice site has them down as an 'authorised business'. However I do agree with your threads below - Cento know too much info about us. If its true what the legal beagles site says - I will try and claim any monies back myself rather than risk it with cento.
                            Hi Sajan

A very warm welcome to Legal Beagles. We will try and help you recover any charges.

Are you able to state whether you had applied for a loan at any time and who did you go too.

We are gathering info at the moment to find out how they got our details.

Many thanks
                            Tuttsi

Comment

splashonline's involvement is interesting.

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/comm...one-30840.aspx

Some problems with mobile phone ''scams''

The number is 08446690000 speak to Gemma and tell her that you are aware of the problem and that you are in talks with the oft (office of fair trading) if you dont get any satisfaction then go straight to the oft and logde a complaint the more ppl that do this the better the chance we have of getting our money back ...keep us posted on what she says to you ..cheers

complaints go to this guy!!! not that he does anything about them
                              9 Axis Court
                              Mallard Way
                              Llansamlet
                              Swansea
                              SA7 0AJ
                              Please put for the attention of Jason Cunliff
                              Many thanks
                              also 01792761030 - who calls me?
                              Caller ID: 01792761030
                              also - 01792763460 - who calls me?

reports begin about mobile phone contract selling type scams and moves on to cento client review ...so yep same bloke me thinks. barge pole, end of.

Warning over mobile phone scam - BBC News website 14/3/09 - all Swansea addresses

Originally posted by whocallsme
                              Having previously had calls on my new mobile from Swansea trying to sell fake mobile phone insurance they are now ringing on my home phone claiming to be working for the ministry of justice asking for a 79 fee to start no win no fee on mis sold mortgages in the past. Beware they knew about my previous mortgage company and when it started which is very worrying
                              Caller: 01792761030/01792763460
                              Last edited by Amethyst; 5th May 2009, 01:21:AM.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X