• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Common Law - overidden by non statutory terms and conditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Common Law - overidden by non statutory terms and conditions

Feel free to post it here, if necessary it can be moved to its own thread later.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Assume we're talking freemen. I watched an appearance in court of the birth certificate, was very well executed and mightily amusing, do you what happened in the end ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Actually if you are interested in the freemen stuff,

Originally posted by oft guidance on consumer credit act
        2.2 The definition of 'individual' includes not only a natural person but also:
        • a partnership consisting of two or three persons not all of whom are bodies corporate, and
        • an unincorporated body of persons which does not consist entirely of bodies corporate.2
        Whats the definition of a 'natural person' ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Actually if you are interested in the freemen stuff,

Whats the definition of a 'natural person' ?
          A "natural person" is a flesh and blood human being as opposed to your "legal fiction" which is your birth certificate and the "person" (-ie- your birth certificate - a piece of paper) to which all official corresponence is written. There are some interesting letters around regarding debt, vehicle licensing etc.... relating to common law - it is an area I actually know a bit about! The danger of posting it here is that if people don't do a vast amount of background reading, they can very easily come unstuck. If, however, they know what they're doing they can avoid a lot of expense. I've just worked through the process with two people of deregistering their car with the DVLA. This means they no longer have to display a tax disc or have an MOT or insurance to travel (not drive) on public roads (they don't even have to have a drivers licence). I did it with them on the understanding they keep their cars fully roadworthy and take out their own private insurance for their own and others protection -ie- do it responsibly.

When it gets to court stage you go along to represent your legal fiction, ask the magistrate if they're acting under oath and stop the court getting juristriction (so, for example, you do not stand when everyone is told to stand).

I know a lot of people involved in this movement and many have escaped paying council tax, tax discs, MOT's, Fixed Penalty Notices (one of the easier ones to get rid of under Common Law) so they never pay to park in public car parks.

Will happilly post letters over a period of time, but only on the agreement that I'm not liable and people are responsibile for doing all the background reading needed themselves (I can supply web links).

What do you think?
          Last edited by Caspar; 8th October 2010, 19:40:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Assume we're talking freemen. I watched an appearance in court of the birth certificate, was very well executed and mightily amusing, do you what happened in the end ?
            And perfectly true! Don't know how much you saw, but in the end the police were called - it was pointed out their role was to uphold common law so they did. The magistrates could not produce anything saying they were acting under oath, no juristriction was established and the case was dismissed by the senior member remaining in court who happened to be the flesh and blood human being representing the legal fiction (birth certificate). Case closed!

Comment

Your confusing me

Sorry I can't be of help!

Comment

Michelle,
                The discussion is about an old piece of law enshrined in our unwritten constitution and it concerns a definition of a human being who declares him or herself "a Freeman On the Land".

I am not going to go into it all here but just put Freeman On the Land into your main search engine and start to have a read. there is a lot of stuff put up by people dismissed as "cranks" by many but there is also a lot of relevant factual material as well.

regards
                Garlok

Comment

This an area of law that the Courts do not like................I know of one person who used it to avoid paying Council Tax.....At the final hearing the Council withdrew the action and didn't turn up...............not only did they suceed in this but they claimed costs against the Council was awarded costs of £1500 for the unlawful bringing of the action against the person, which was paid to him by the said Council.

sparkie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X