• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TonyB - v - Natwest Credit Card ***SETTLED***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TonyB - v - Natwest Credit Card

Thanks, I knew something wasn't right, just couldn't put my finger on it.

It now reads

....and I will accept your offer of £103.68 in partial settlement only of the full amount claimed as I see no need to discount for risk. The £12 mentioned in your letter has been set by the Office of Fair Trading as a figure that was deemed as fair and may or may not reflect any real loss. blah blah OFT para blah blah

Does that make more sense?

I have no idea why the font has changed and gone into italics all of a once!!
    Is no longer here

Comment

LBA/Rejection all printed off, schedule attached along with natwests helpful breakdown of charges applied, which gives totals of fees. Just need OH to sign it then its in the post on Monday. The charges are £10 more than his balance so at least if we get them back that will be another debt out of the way.
      Is no longer here

Comment

Hi Wendy,
        Your doing very well, tis like shelling peas for you now lol.
        Hope your daughter was ok after her fall and it hasn't put her off.
        I think them are the worst falls when you drop slowly to the ground, but you just can't do anything about it lol.

Comment

Well, I don't like peas, more like peeling carrots lol. This is the last one now Enaid, have been rummaging round but no more that I can find (shame, its a bit like a savings plan lol).Kept this one simple, not going for CI.

Jess is fine after her falls. The first one was a slowmo one, he stopped at a jump, she'd already folded to jump, he put his head over the fence and tried to eat the grass on the other side! She just gambolled down his neck. i was in hysterics it looked so funny... The second one was nasty, and very spectacular, although it wasn't the pony's fault. They were walking round in the Best Rider class, wind blew his tail onto the tape. Jerry spooked to the right, unfortunately his tail was stuck somehow on the tape, he shot off, tail still stuck, took tape, post, everything with him, stuck to his tail and of course following him so he was very frightened and flat out. Major bucks to get rid of it, jess sailed off in front of him at about a million miles an hour. As he shot past her on the floor she managed to grab the tape off his tail, otherwise he'd have ended up in the next county I think, not to mention all the others in the ring who would have got tangled up. Could have been major. Don't know how she did it, she looked a bit concussed, can't believe she thought to grab the tape off him. She insisted on getting back on, ended up in 4th place. Then later she got placed in M & M ridden. We got stuck in traffic and didn't get home till 8 o'clock. Lets hope this weekend is better, show is only up the road from our yard.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Awww thats good to know and good to know she has a good head on her shoulders, must take after her mum lol.
            I saw a horse that pulled the top bar of a fence and galloped off with that behind it, it was scary as the faster the horse went the more the pole went from side to side. Never seen anything like it, any way someone managed to stop the horse eventually, it was in fact heading for a major road. couldn't cope with it myself now lol too painfull

Comment

Yep, I've had one fall too many myself recently - no more! Lets hope he behaves hinself on Sunday, cos last week, although the rodeo show wasn't his fault, apart from that he'd been being an arse all day!
              Is no longer here

Comment

Have finally got OH to sign letter, just been and sent it recorded delivery.

Jess fell off again yesterday - from someone ele's pony, who she was riding cos her own pony was being a git! Pony managed to trample her (accidentally) when she landed so jess is a bit fragile today. Combined with the ice skating on Saturday. I've told her she should give up the extreme sports and take up knitting!!
                Is no longer here

Comment

lol oh yeh and be a quiet retiring young lady like her mum pmsl, behave Wendy. Hopw she is ok though. Enaid xx

Comment

I'll have you know I can do Fair Isle!!!! But I'm lethal with a knitting needle when I'm peed off lol. Haven't got the patience these days. And yes, I'd like to retire lol. She's not gone to school today, back is sore, bang on leg. Told her to get in a hot bath then chuck some Ibugel on.
                    And I'm reaaly quiet and shy me. Honest.....
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Bog off this is our final offer letter received from natwest yesterday. Looks like filing in court on Friday, after payday on Thursday
                      Is no longer here

Comment

you go for it :okay:

Comment

Can't remember, is the s.69 8% included in the total claim on N1, cos if I do it will take over the £500 limit and instead of paying £50 I'll have to pay £80.00 in court fees. Or do I just put that I want to claim s.69 but leave out the amount
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Sorry Wendy but you add your 8% on, you will get it back though

Comment

Oh bugger! Never mind though....got the day off on Friday so will have time to take it to court then. Just hope boss goes out today so I can get the POC sorted! I'm using the same POC as I did for Crap One but taking out the bits relating to CI. Hope that will be okay.
                              Is no longer here

Comment

did you do NI for crap1 or MCOL?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X