• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

***SUCCESS*** Suexbee v HSBC Hardship case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suexbee v HSBC Hardship case

Hi Everyone!
    Some good points raised!
    Firstly, the reason our Income may change is because my husband is self-employed and work has started to pick up a bit now.
    Secondly, I have not comitted to mortgage company any more than my original £25, but merely told them of the intentions with regards to HSBC paying them.

Today, my nice lady rang me at 9.15am as promised and said that after going through all the figures she is going to send an offer first class today for £1200, which equates to a third of mortgage arrears, a third of secured loan arrears and £270 deficit on our income!The arrears will go direct to the mortgage companies and the deficit cheque to us.

This to be reviewed next month. She said I would not have to go through another I & E, but rather just update my husbands income figure.

I know that they should just refund the charges, but I must say, I feel that after reading many stories on LB, my experience has been quick and painless! I know that I don't actually have the offer in my hand yet, but my nice lady has been nothing but curteous and helpful!

I started my hardship claim with a fax to DG solicitors about two weeks ago.

Sue x

Comment

Originally posted by suexbee View Post
      Hi Everyone!
      Some good points raised!
      Firstly, the reason our Income may change is because my husband is self-employed and work has started to pick up a bit now.
      Secondly, I have not comitted to mortgage company any more than my original £25, but merely told them of the intentions with regards to HSBC paying them.

Today, my nice lady rang me at 9.15am as promised and said that after going through all the figures she is going to send an offer first class today for £1200, which equates to a third of mortgage arrears, a third of secured loan arrears and £270 deficit on our income!The arrears will go direct to the mortgage companies and the deficit cheque to us.

This to be reviewed next month. She said I would not have to go through another I & E, but rather just update my husbands income figure.

I know that they should just refund the charges, but I must say, I feel that after reading many stories on LB, my experience has been quick and painless! I know that I don't actually have the offer in my hand yet, but my nice lady has been nothing but curteous and helpful!

I started my hardship claim with a fax to DG solicitors about two weeks ago.

Sue x
      That is a good start by HSBC. At least some of the worry you may have been experiencing has perhaps eased a little bit. Post up when you get it offically so to speak.

Comment

Thankyou, It will be nice to know that all arrears will be paid off in 3 months. Just got to hope it works out like that. Haven't heard of anyone else having their claim dealt with this way, so it's a bit of unknown terratory. Fingers crossed heh?
        Sue x

Comment

Brilliant !

Well done - some nifty negotiating there Definately gives you a little breathing space.

Look forward to you receiving the letter
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: ***Offer pending*** Suexbee v HSBC Hardship case

Thanks Amethyst.
            I think it has gone well, as if husbands Income does get worse, because it is being reviewed monthly, in effect, they would refund more next month.

Will post as soon as letter arrives.

Sue x

Comment

That is soooooo much better than I thought yesterday... I take it all back She really is a nice lady lol.

Congratulations x
              Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                That is soooooo much better than I thought yesterday... I take it all back She really is a nice lady lol.

Congratulations x

LOL! Haven't actually got the offer in my hand yet! Let's hope she doesn't disappoint!

Sue x

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post

Congratulations x

I agree looks better than I first thought !
                  'Be Traist'

Comment

Hi Everyone!

It's the first chance I've had to post because of a wedding .3 birthdays and Mother's Day, but my offer arrived Saturday morning!!

I spoke to her Friday, and it arrived Saturday! Anyway, everything was as she had said. It was an offer for £1200, which was paying arrears on mortgage and secured loan over 3 months, and also our income deficit of £200.

I have got to ring next month and inform them of husbands earnings, but not re-do whole I & E. Then she will refund again.

I also checked, and it says that it is not a full settlement but a partial refund of charges and that I can go on to reclaim after the test cases etc.

I have got to get written confirmation of the arrears outstanding and send them off with the signed offer, send it back in "pre-paid envelope" and they will pay arrears directly and send us the deficit cheque (£200).

Can't believe how easy it's been!

Personally, I think this one counts as a success story!

Sue x

Comment

Well Done

It s good that they are paying your arrears direct too and even better that they are prepared to refund you at a later stage as well.

PKea

Comment

FANTASTIC ! CONGRATS

must be a big weight off :kiss:
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: ***SUCCESS*** Suexbee v HSBC Hardship case

Thats great news congratulations.

Comment

Well done Suexbee I am really pleased for you.
                            Enaid x

Comment

great news x
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Fantastic, well done.
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X