• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

***SUCCESS*** Suexbee v HSBC Hardship case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ***SUCCESS*** Suexbee v HSBC Hardship case

Hi Sue

Fantasic news and very well done.

All the best

Tuttsi xx

Comment

Well done. Really pleased for you
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Hi Everyone!
        Just thought I'd post an update. I received a cheque in the post yesterday for the whole £1220 agreed! Only problem is, they were supposed to pay GMAC and Swift directly, then a balance of £200 to me! It's only a minor detail though, so not complaining.
        Got to ring again on the 15th and update husbands income figure to get another payment. Will post and let you know how that goes!

Sue x

Comment

make sure you bank the cheque.

Comment

Well done.
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by suexbee View Post
              Hi Everyone!
              Just thought I'd post an update. I received a cheque in the post yesterday for the whole £1220 agreed! Only problem is, they were supposed to pay GMAC and Swift directly, then a balance of £200 to me! It's only a minor detail though, so not complaining.
              Got to ring again on the 15th and update husbands income figure to get another payment. Will post and let you know how that goes!

Sue x

May be worth checking to see if they have made a mistake and paid GMAC and Swift directly, not likely but I know I'd be straight on the phone just in the slightest of case :beagle:

Comment

Re: ***Offer pending*** Suexbee v HSBC Hardship case

Originally posted by suexbee View Post
                Hi Everyone!

It's the first chance I've had to post because of a wedding .3 birthdays and Mother's Day, but my offer arrived Saturday morning!!

I spoke to her Friday, and it arrived Saturday! Anyway, everything was as she had said. It was an offer for £1200, which was paying arrears on mortgage and secured loan over 3 months, and also our income deficit of £200.

I have got to ring next month and inform them of husbands earnings, but not re-do whole I & E. Then she will refund again.

I also checked, and it says that it is not a full settlement but a partial refund of charges and that I can go on to reclaim after the test cases etc.

I have got to get written confirmation of the arrears outstanding and send them off with the signed offer, send it back in "pre-paid envelope" and they will pay arrears directly and send us the deficit cheque (£200).

Can't believe how easy it's been!

Personally, I think this one counts as a success story!

Sue x
                So do I ! best wishes and well done.
                'Be Traist'

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X