• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**!!! SUCCESS !!!! ** Arunadasi vs Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arunadasi vs Natwest

I make it about £850 per month.

Comment

Well as its under German law, then whatever percentage they say should apply will be applied, I suppose. presumably the amount depends on how much the pension is in the first place and what was agreed, either by law or in settlement etc. And if this is a single account hardship case then would it be taken into account anyway?
      Is no longer here

Comment

It was a very complicated process and it was determined when they got divorced. They didn't have to agree on anything; the pension institution worked it out on the bases of how much he had paid into his pension fund in his working life, and as she had raised children without work for several years that was her portion. It is taken off his pension at source, even before he gets his pay.
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        I applied for refund of charges on my business account last year and was given a settlement of £800. I htink the total was about £1200.
        SUCCESS!!!!

When I called earlier the lady said she'd ask their business dept to give me a call and they just did... and my claim has been APPROVED!!!!!!!!

They are going to send me an offre letter soon and take it foward from there!

There seemed to be some confusion regarding the business account, they thought I was claiming on both accounts and I had to say that I have already claimed on my business account!

I am so delighted I could dance. Thank you all so much for the suport and a special hug to Struggling Mum for that telephone number, that really set the ball rolling!:beagle:
        Last edited by arunadasi; 11th March 2009, 15:38:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Fabulous Do let us know what they come back with.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by arunadasi View Post
            It was a very complicated process and it was determined when they got divorced. They didn't have to agree on anything; the pension institution worked it out on the bases of how much he had paid into his pension fund in his working life, and as she had raised children without work for several years that was her portion. It is taken off his pension at source, even before he gets his pay.
            I applied for refund of charges on my business account last year and was given a settlement of £800. I htink the total was about £1200.
            SUCCESS!!!!

When I called earlier the lady said she'd ask their business dept to give me a call and they just did... and my claim has been APPROVED!!!!!!!!

They are going to send me an offre letter soon and take it foward from there!

There seemed to be some confusion regarding the business account, they thought I was claiming on both accounts and I had to say that I have already claimed on my business account!

I am so delighted I could dance. Thank you all so much for the suport and a special hug to Struggling Mum for that telephone number, that really set the ball rolling!:beagle:

Fantastic! Told you that number was good lol

Comment

Blimey, only here one day and already good progress.

Well done to all involved.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: Arunadasi vs Natwest **Claim Approved**

From now on this for me is the Good Luck Site! Think I'll stick around!!!

Comment

That is fantastic news , well done! Im very pleased for you its always good to hear of further success.
                  'Be Traist'

Comment

That is brilliant news! I am really delighted for you.

Are they writing to you to confirm, and did they say how long you would have to wait before they paid you!

It does seem that Nat West have become more pro-active in agreeing hardship cases as we have seen in the last couple of weeks.

All the best

xx

Comment

From now on this for me is the Good Luck Site! Think I'll stick around!!!
                      You better had and help others in a similar circumstance. A very good result

Comment

Can someone give me the magic number please (and don't say 3). Have a lady due to be repo'd in 15 days just been turned down for hardship by Natwest so they need a kick up the bum. xxxx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Legal Beagles

0845 3012783

fax 0141 2491451

Courtesy of strugglingmum
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                            You better had and help others in a similar circumstance. A very good result
                            Well, I don't know if I can help much as far as info is concerned but I can encourage and intend to do so as much as I can! Reading strugglingmum's thread was such an inspiration to me, and gave me hope, and maybe my story can show others too that it pays to never give up.
                            Last edited by arunadasi; 12th March 2009, 19:54:PM.

Comment

Well, I don't know if I can help much as far a sinfo is concerned but I can encourage and intend to do so as much as I can! Reading strugglingmum's thread was such an inspiration to me, and gave me hope, and maybe my story can show others too that it pays to never give up.

Thankyou hun, that was really lovely of you and I'm glad I came here to tell my story. My colleague at work today read my thread and told me her daughter had charges ... Ive started to help her today. This forum has such a feel good factor and it's down to the lovely members/mods here and the really friendly welcoming attitude everyone has, it makes such a change to find on a forum these days, so a huge thankyou to everyone involved in this site. xxx

Comment

The Plot Thickens...

Eagerly awaiting an offer, I ripped open not one but TWO letters from Natwest on Saturday. After a few preliminaries, they both said that my claim had been DENIED.
                                You can imagine how I felt! I couldn't understand it.

I did a bit of research, and found that the number I had called was not the same number on my letter, which was from an address in Edinburgh, Redheughs Avenue, and signed by a
                                L ynn Kirkland. I had actually been sending duplicate letters to both that address and another one in Edinburgh, which had been posted by Nattie on MSE, just to be on the safe side. The "good" telephone number was linked to Nattie's address.

So that was the number I called first thing on Monday (today). I spoke to a man who seemed to believe that the claim had been approved (he said something about "amount of refund", and he promised to email somebody, and said the "somebody" would call me back.

Well, she did. It was the same very nice lady I spoke to on Thursday. She said she had "fired off" an email to Edinburgh asking why they had send me a decline letter since the had very clearly approved. She said the claims were colour-coded and mine had the correct colour code, which is pink, and so there was no reason for the decline.

She said they'd call back later.
                                Again, she was most helpful, nice and polite and it seems clear that her office is superior to the office that sent me the letter so all I can do now is wait! It seems to be all OK though.
                                Last edited by arunadasi; 16th March 2009, 11:55:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X