• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dear Angela Knight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Angela Knight...

This one went off in February. Despite going by registered mail and using
    my real name and address in the original, it's unfortunate she hasn't yet
    found the time to respond. Or return the cash.

Director of Marketing
    GlaxoSmithKline

To: Angela Knight CBE
    Chief Executive
    BBA
    Pinners Hall
    105-108 Old Broad Street
    London EC2N 1EX
    United Kingdom

25/2/07

Dear Ms Knight

Firstly, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nathan Spleen, Director of Marketing for international pharmaceuticals giant GlaxoSmithKline, makers of the market leading teenage suicide pill, Sexocrap.

I would like to draw your attention to our latest product, ‘Guilt’o’Gon’ which I feel may be of particular interest to you.

The drug itself is a derivative of the family of drugs known as Elestoned, an industrial strength large- mammal tranquiliser. Guilt’o’Gon has been developed to treat feelings of remorse and is particularly effective at allowing the patient to condone the mugging, by large financial institutions, of their customers of up to £39 a time, without suffering the obvious niggling of conscience one would normally experience when performing such a crass act.

So far the results of our independent drug trails have been little short of stunning. Please take time to read the following endorsements: Politician, TB of London, says ‘’Guilt’o’Gon? golly, well I simply couldn’t invade middle eastern countries for no good reason without it. And as for my wife, Cherrie, she’s now even charging charities £500000 a time for after dinner speeches with no qualms at all, since she’s been raiding my stash.’’

And R Mugabe, African dictator, agrees: ‘’Since I’ve been on Guilt’o’Gon, the eviction rates of the poorest people in my country have more than trebled. I feel so at one with the world, I even have the nerve to go to church now!

So, Ms Kniight, if you are still unconvinced, please try the sample pack enclosed. This medicine is available in three formats, powder form, soluble tablet and coated caplet, the latter of which I have chosen for your freebie, as unlike your members penalty charges, people find them easier to swallow.

WARNING
    Please read the instructions first.

Take Guilt’o’Gon I hour before making any misleading statements.

Side effects may include mass personal bankruptcies, misery to millions and huge profits for the banking industry.

Not suitable for those suffering from any form morality or those of a reasonable disposition

We would be interested in adding your name to our endorsement list so please find £39 enclosed.

Yours

Nathan Spleen

ROFLMAO....did she really have the cheek to keep the £39 !?!

Lets hope she donated it to a homeless charity to assist all those people banks have made homeless....but alas...just like the ad, it probably paid for half a bottle of fizz at the next executive gathering.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

She sure did. And this is despite an earlier spoof donation I sent her that
      was returned. I'll be posting a version of it that went out to Barclays
      Chief Executive John Varley and what he did with the cash.

Comment

LMAO, as always, a fan of your work, exc.

Comment

Re: Dear Angela Knight...

What was actually in the pills you sent?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X