• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgages Plc Charges Reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgages Plc Charges Reclaim

2nd February 2009

This is another Mortgage account we got deep in trouble with - and mega charges, so I have sent an SAR off today to properly make sure I have picked up all the charges.

Feeling better already.

xx
    Last edited by TUTTSI; 2nd February 2009, 17:14:PM.

Re: Mortgages Plc Charges Reclaim

How did you calculate the interest on this Tuts and at what %

Comment

I just used the stat 8%

Comment

Received a letter today returning the £10 cheque for the SAR - they sent us the statements showing all the full statement of account.

They also sent their terms and conditions and mortgage tarriff from Jan06, the thing is our mortgage was redeemed in 2005, so that is totally useless. They also basically told us to get stuffed.

I will try and work out what the charges were added to the account and do a spready - then I will do a Pre-lim letter and take it from there.

xx
        Last edited by TUTTSI; 11th February 2009, 20:17:PM. Reason: changed content

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X