• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What am I entitled to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What am I entitled to?

Good thinking Bat-Sapph x
    Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      Okies I've been on there and put in all our figures etc and apparently we are entitled to Pension Credits and exemption from Council Tax. So here's the question......

How do we go about claiming these ? Who do we contact ? What do we ask for ?

Never done this before so its a learning experience.
      How did you get on?

Ive heard nothing from council 2 weeks now. Anyone know how long they are meant to take?

L said he was going do sorn the car, thanks Sapp.
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Well suffice it to say, we didn't get on at all. I've given up with the Pension Credit whatsit, kept getting pushed from pillar to post and no one seemed to know what they were doing.
        Regards the Council Tax, hmmmmm I called and was given a date and time for them to call me and do a telephone 'interview'. Just realised they actually never bothered calling did they.

Oh hell I need to get my anger going again and give them a call, but am chilled at the moment and don't want to spoil the mood.
        Might be worse tomorrow though as I'm going to see Status Quo tonight so that should liven me up somewhat.

Comment

Got a letter today saying I am not entitled to council tax benefit which is really bizarre as I never applied for it? still waiting news on housing benefit
          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X