• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

For the love of all that is holy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the love of all that is holy...

BBC NEWS | England | Lancashire | Man dies during visit by bailiff

For the love of all that is holy and right - not only did they send in the Bailliffs - but the bailliff they sent was a total bully and forced this guy to go to a cashpoint with him. This stressed him out so much he collapsed and died of a heart attack.

I can almost feel the terror of the poor fellow... did he even have the spare money to pay the fine???!

Tom
    I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
    Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Re: For the love of all that is holy...

Here we go. Now it starts. This bailiff lied as to his powers & I hope he's prosecuted

Comment

You can hope all you like - my guess is nothing will happen because they all lie, all the time. The courts, the bailiffs, their employers and managers. They all lie and they will continue to do so.

Comment

Words fail me.

That poor man and his family.
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

It's horrible and about to get much worse, I am sure of that. We can only hope that it is investigated properly and someone is held accountable.
          A few years ago our car was clamped while OH went in the docs for his prescription. As he had no cash or card on him, they drove him home while we wrote out a cheque for £50.
          This was before I started dabbling in consumer sites, so I had no idea they were pulling a fast one. It was a motability car too, I wish they had have taken it now, they would have been in trouble.
          So although we on these sites are getting a fuller picture of how these people work, there are millions out there who are still afraid or havent got a clue how to deal with them at all.

Comment

Words fail me on this one, I just hope the family get some form of justice.

Comment

I understand the bailiff was from Marstons who I understand are already under investigation by the DoJ. ................. I'm sure TomTubby can enlighten us on that

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X