• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

we can't get WTC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we can't get WTC

My husband and i moved here ( Devon) from Bristol 2 months ago.
    I was promised a job and its fallen through, so i applied for JSA and have been awarded it, i went through the procedure to see if we were entitled to WTC as the only money we have coming in is my husbands wage and it asks for gross income, why is this? He only picks up 2/3rds of this
    Once we have paid our rent we are left with exactly £600 to pay for everything else,
    council tax 130
    water rates 69
    electric 80
    gas 20
    diesel 200 as he still works in Bristol
    food 160
    everything else insurances hp phone tvl we are struggling to pay
    and basically we can't get it!

have you looked on the www.entitledto.co.uk site, that should tell you if you can claim for council tax releif or any other benefits. I hope this is of some help to you.

Comment

Thanks jet, i'll give it a go!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X