• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hiya all at legal beagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiya all at legal beagles

hiya kia here first time on here so just sussing everything out

Hey Kia xxxxxxxx

Its lovely to see you here hun, I missed you.

Hope things are going well for you.

Ame
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Kia and welcome, sure you'll see lots of familiar names once you've had a nose round.

Good to see ya xx

Comment

Hi kia,

A big warm welcome to you....looks like you know afew already..

mistie

Comment

Welcome Kia, hopefully you`ll feel right at home here :-)

Comment

hiya you

hiya love good to see you too missed you t put me on to you missed your advice love i won abbey no1 claim going for no 2 now but wouldnt have won that one without u love owe ya one really do dont know what happened to pal suz she disappeared too but glad i found you really am :oxxxkia

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))

sorry I kind of vanished from ya...glad u found us tho.

havent seen suz for ages and ages.

Its nice over here more tranquil.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thanks love wondered if shed ever turned up again guess not eh hope you are gentle with me cos ive gotta start again with scabby and just starting with alliance claim well started it with abbey one back last year but compty got bad virus and died on me so i had to start all over again so i won first abbey case and now on second one so fun all the way isnt it.Whats the rules on this site then hope its not like cag by the way what happened on there or shouldnt i ask cos it was a case of now i see you and then you were gone alot happened to me since then too not all good i might say but anyhow nice to be hear xxxkia

Comment

Hi Kia,
                  I think you will find it is not like cag on here. The people here know that apart from the serious side to reclaiming your money, we need to relax and have a laugh while we are waiting. There is such a lot of waiting time as well, it's nice to know you can stay in touch with people and not be punished for going off topic.

Comment

just been punished again for putting a thread in bear garden on channel 4 news get kinda fed up with having hands slapped for any misdermenoer(oh spelling )please say ill not be told off on here too hope to get to know you all on here as you sound a nice bunch see ya for now xxkia

Comment

I have just seen it you got a reply, and thread was closed ?
                      Don't understand it at all, stupid when you are only asking a genuine question.

Comment

i was really concerned and they closed it why it was a genuine one but i did wonder whether to put it on main site now ill not bother ill just ask it here eh lolxxkia

Comment

Maybe it was spread all over the site but they should have told you threads merged not just shut it imho.Enaid x

Comment

they put another comment on it after it was closed saying its down to courts to deciede to suspend and yes they should but hey ho in the great scheme of things doesnt matter eh xxkia

Comment

Anyway, to answer your question Kia, looks like the banks are attempting to stay all cases until after the test case, it appears it will not be down to individual courts or judges. Only time will tell if they are successful in this move which will just about rap up their scheme to get out of paying anything back for a year at least.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X