• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

gaming extreme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaming extreme

As anyone had any dealings with this company before ?

I am just about to go to war with them.

My son sensibly will not have a credit card but ordered an item through them on his debit card on what he thought was a secure site. the goods have not arrived - the answer machine is always full and all you get from emails is automated reply.

I can see they have been reported to TS before as apparently the licence number for the secure payments system does not exist.

I guess recorded delivery letter is next as my threatening emails are obviously falling on deaf ears.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Re: gaming extreme

Have you seen this: The 'Gaming Extreme / JALT' Appreciation Thread - Game Shopping - Gaming - Discussion Forum /// Eurogamer - Games Reviews, News and More

and this: Gaming Extreme - Beware ... - PriceRunner Forum UK
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Thanks for that I am going to write direct to both addresses
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

great ! they have gone bust! I think that is the last he`will see of that money!

Comment

Awww scooby am sorry about that, did he lose much?
          Even if it wasn't much it's still a horrid thing to happen.

Comment

About £70.00

It says they will give refunds - but dont believe they will .

A lesson in life I suppose.

Comment

Oh bless him, write in for a refund anyway he may get lucky.
              Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X