• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cobbetts CPR Pt 18 Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobbetts CPR Pt 18 Request

At the defence stage it is not uncommon for Cobbetts to issue a CPR Pt 18 request, only the court can issue this and therefore this has no bearing on your claim. I would send this off to Cobbets, also run a copy off for yourself and another for the courts to be included in you Allocation Questionaire.

Dear Sir/Madam

Case No: xxxxxxxxxxx

I Acknowledge the receipt of the defence posted on behalf of The Royal Bank of Scotland.

At this moment in time I am not prepared to answer these questions. I anticipate that this claim will be allocated to the small claims track and would not then expect to have to deal with a Part 18 request since these are specifically excluded under Part 27 unless the court specifically orders me to do so of its own initiative.

Furthermore I consider that the CPR part 18 request is intimidatory and I intend to bring this to the notice of the court. However, as a gesture of good will, I confirm the charges I am claiming were applied to the following account:

Account Name: xxxxxxxxx
    Account number: xxxxxxxxx
    Sort Code: xxxxxxxx

Please also find enclosed a breakdown of all charges I am claiming.

Yours Faithfully
    RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X