• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help for poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for poster

//www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/repossessions/166353-redstne-evicted-us-being.html

I dont know if anyone can help with this.

If I am being given right info

1) poster taken to court over non existant arrears error by MC - suspended PO
    2) Errors admitted went back to court poster awarded £15000 costs which were credited to mortgage to reduce debt and then he was OP as DD not altered
    3) MC took him back to court to have costs reduced - they won he owed them £7000 less OP about £3500 ( not ARREARS to do with costs) Said he could borrow - judge said no - possession went ahead.
    4) all his property still in house - but wont let him in to collect.
    5) bills mounting up as had to go to court to stop removal van clearing house
    6) FOS wont help as over £25000? is that right?

What a mess
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Re: Help for poster

You are doing a sterling job over there Scoobs and yes ell-enn would appear to be the best person to ask. Its all very complicated isn't it.

Not sure I understand the first bit - was this to do with restone not allocating payments to the mortgage originally ?

They were ordered by another judge at a different hearing earlier this year, to pay us fifteen thousand pounds in costs and to recalculate the monthly payment to reflect this.
    They seem to be getting some help from their solicitor although they seem rather re-active as opposed to pro active which is unfortunate.

Redstne evicted us for being 4500 pounds in credit - The Consumer Forums

Complete mess isn't it.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes apparently Redstone took two large direct debit payments totalling about £3000 which then dispappeared and were not allocated to the mortgage - hence the first hearing - result suspended possession order - then they "found the payments " and that is when the poster got allocated the costs. Which were subsequently reduced.
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

I hope Ell-enn is back tomorrow.

The guy is paying for a solicitor - but not sure if he is getting anywhere and FSA and FOS dont seem to want to know.

Not getting very far !!!!

Jan

Comment

Update - went to court about all his possessions today that REdstones have been removing - they said poster had never contacted them - the poster had records of all calls and contact.The judge sent REdstones away to appear next week after checking all records. So I suppose a step in the right direction.

Is there no one on here that can say if he may have a good case to challenge the whole repossession as he was not in arrears?

Comment

Its shocking isnt it.

OK so Gordon Brown is trying to stop repossions at the moment, has the OP contaced his local MP to tell them what is happening?

They can not reposses him for not being in arrears, but I have no clue on how he would go about it. Has he got a full timeline of everything that has happened to present to the Judge next week?

Is Zoot still around on CAG, she knows this stuff inside out.
            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

The hearing next week is only about the contents of the house which they have started to dispose of as they would not let him get in to take them away. I have asked what his solicitor is doing about the actual re-possession and it seems it is work in progress. It is just that the poster seems to think he has lost the house - and Redstone obviously think they are above the law. They even refused an SAR request as they now have the house .But as I told him until the mortgage is repaid and even after that he is still the customer and is entitled to the information. I have told him to make an official complaint while he is waiting for his solicitor to act .I think Ell-enn will be back soon so I hope she can shed some light on the case .

Comment

An update

Taffr has given me lots of help on this one and lots of very interesting info on Redstones . He is banned OTR dont know why.

And today Redstones or rather SKipton are making out of court settlement offers.

So progress I hope

Comment

Hi scooby

There is a poster otr called supersleuth, posting along the same lines as taffr did are they the same?

Comment

Thats great news scoobs thanks for keeping us updated xxx
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X