• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring 2009 Meet

Well done Wendy would you look at that pmsl

http://www.jdwetherspoonlodges.co.uk....php?LodgeId=8

Comment

I am not going to a Wetherspoons. Bank, Malmasion, DuVin more my cup of tea!
      LOL....

Comment

That looks ok, Di, and it's right by the centre of town. Tbh doesn't make much diff to me because I will stagger home (at some point) and sleep in my own bed
        Is no longer here

Comment

Is Birmingham OK for everyone?
          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
            I am not going to a Wetherspoons. Bank, Malmasion, DuVin more my cup of tea!
            LOL....

Ah well maybe you wouldn't get in to be honest lol

Tim Martin, the chairman of JD Wetherspoon, has accused drunken celebrities of encouraging disorderly behaviour in pubs
            "This is demonstrated by examples of poor behaviour by a number of celebrities during the recent televised Brit Awards and by habitual drunken celebrations in the context of sporting events and other occasions, which receive huge press coverage.

Comment

PMSL

Comment

Brum's *grudgingly* OK for me...

Tom
                I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
                Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

ARE YOU ???????????????

Comment

I'd love too, not sure if I'll be able to get away though :tinysmile_cry_t:
                    besides I've tortured you all with my presence twice already lol

Comment

oooo errrr...take a bit more than a glass and a leaf
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Tempty View Post
                        I'd love too, not sure if I'll be able to get away though :tinysmile_cry_t:
                        besides I've tortured you all with my presence twice already lol
                        Well please try, it wasn't by any means torture it was a pleasure

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        oooo errrr...take a bit more than a glass and a leaf
                        :tinysmile_cry_t: we all have to start somewhere, now behave yerself are ye coming or not?
                        To the do

Comment

Course I am I love you guys xxxx
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

What date is the meet!

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                              What date is the meet!

Well now, this has yet to be decided, as it's a spring do we have these options.

Spring is March, April and May
                              There are, as always I think, 13 weekends in spring 2009
                              The 1st Saturday is March 7th and the last is May 30th
                              Easter is the weekend including the 11th April
                              In May we have 2 bank/public holidays May 4th and May 25th

I am hoping that Birmingham has the vote for the venue, if not it's back to square one LOL

Comment

Perhaps Wendy can advise us of which of the Birmingham Travelodges / Premier Inns is the best, as in nearest to pubs/clubs etc. Then we can look up the dates/prices etc and go from there.
                                I've had a quick look at Travelodge Birmingham Central and the rooms range from £29 - £55 depending on the date.

Here's what I've found so far (Saturdays) Travelodge Birmingham Central. Bank Holidays highlighted in Blue.

March 7th £52, 14th £52, 21st £66, 28th £49.
                                April 4th £66, 11th £39, 18th £45, 25th £49.
                                May 2nd £49, 9th £42, 16th £42, 23rd £45, 30th £39.
                                June 6th £39, 13th £42, 20th £42, 27th £39.

Premier Inn Birmingham Central East Bank Holidays in Blue
                                March 7th £73, 14th £58, 21st £58, 28th £73.
                                April 4th £78, 11th £58, 18th £58, 25th £58.
                                May 2nd £58, 9th £73, 16th £58, 23rd £58, 30th £58.
                                June 6th £58, 13th £58, 20th £83, 27th £58.
                                Last edited by Sapphire; 15th February 2009, 15:45:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X