• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

is this true?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this true?

I found this post on another forum, I am not sure if this is possible, I really hope against hope that it is, but I seriously doubt it:

Hi everyone

If a members has had their House, Car or Business reposed due to penalty charges

Then you can possible claims for these losses.

Example
    Iif the bank took your house worth (say) 200k as you could no longer afford the mortgage because of the charges levied on your account.

then you can also claim for this loss

Resulting in a very big clam indeed.

Any person in this situation will need to post here and you claim will be watch very carefully,

any thoughts anyone?

The site you got it from is Penalty Charges I think.

Comment

I asked questions on there about this a few days ago and nobody has answered. I'd love to know if I can persue my bank on this as my house was repossessed last year, if there is any way I can persue this idea it would be great. I hadn't heard it anywhere else, so I was wondering if it was true?

Comment

I think celestine or cetelco are the best people to ask on this one. I would say possibly

Comment

I think it would be a strong possibility but again I would check with Cetelco.

How much were your monthly charges and how long ago was it?
          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

IMO... You could sue for damages for the stress etc caused by them repossesing, however, you would have to prove that it was caused by the charges etc. I would imagine it would run similar to the Tom Brenan case?

Any more thoughts on this?

Just my opinion.

Matt

Comment

Tom Brenan was case I was thinking of aswell. Sure there are more along a similar vien, would have to find out though.
              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

where would I find information on the Tom Brenan case?

Comment

www.tombrennan.co.uk

Or put his name in google for loads of news stories

Comment

Thanks, I'll have a butchers at that

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X