• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Crack House Closure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crack House Closure

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
    It depends really. Was she ever on the electoral roll? Who is doing the referencing for your daughter? (landlord or Letting agent)
    That's a good point, I will ask her about the electoral roll.
    Not sure at the moment whether landlord or letting agency as she is just looking. Probably be less chance of a landlord checking.

Sally x
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Sally, if you want to PM me her full name and old address, I MIGHT be able to find some information out... Wonderful thing the internet

Comment

Been told HA can't give a bad ref, so just spoken to her and she's going to ask them for a ref so she can see what they say about her!

Sally x

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Sally I know employers are not allowed now to give a bad reference for anyone. So I should imagine it works that way with all references, they can I believe refuse to give one though.

Comment

I am hoping that we will find that out before paying any holding money.
            Also will find out at work tomorrow what our homeless do, as some do move on to private rented but there is no way they all can give decent ref's from last accommodation - we don't give ref's except to say we know the person.

Sally x

Comment

The bit about ba references isn't quite accurate, an employer will write something like:

I confirm **** **** worked for this company between [start date] and [finish date].
              Employers recognise this as a bad reference.

Comment

Forgot to mention this earlier ......
                The result of Will's inquest was Heart Failure due to cocaine.
                There was no sign at the scene or in the post-mortem that he had ever been an intravenous user.

Which begs more questions about the needles that were supposedly found.

Sally x

Comment

Hi SAlly
                  Why don't you consider speaking to your MP as this whole situation stinks of harrassment. I would take all your evidence and show that this means the court case was a complete joke and defamation of your daughter's reputation which has now left her homeless.

Worth a try and maybe they can force the HA to house her again but somewhere different.

Comment

If her rent was paid up to date sal, there shouldnt ber a prob with her ref from HA

Comment

Originally posted by grimbell View Post
                      Hi SAlly
                      Why don't you consider speaking to your MP
                      How do I go about doing this?

Had a great day!!
                      She has found a flat. She used to go to school with the landlady's sister who has put in a good word and hasn't asked for refs.
                      She has given a "holding fee" so no-one else can view it.
                      Waiting for the council to agree the rent.
                      It is a 2 double bed flat in a new, purpose built block. Light, spacious, unfurnished, quiet, near her daughter's school, near me, near a park.
                      She can move in on the 20th!!

It's the happiest she's been in months ...
                      Thank you everyone ... :kiss:

Sally xxxx

Comment

Thats great news Sally!!!

Try looking here to write to your MP

http://www.writetothem.com/

Comment

And as for the cop ....
                          We have caught him out in a lie!!!
                          One that we can prove with out doubt.

In court he was asked by the defence if he had ever tried to contact my daughter about her situation and the complaints. He said no.
                          The council asked him about it all, to see if she "made herself homeless" he stated that he wrote to her to arrange to meet her but she did not turn up.
                          That is two points of contact, writing and meeting, that he appears to deny in court.

So either in court or to the council he lied!
                          And we can prove it with the transcript from the court and the leter from the council.

He never made any contact. But he should've.

He is supposed to up hold the law, the public are supposed to be able to trust him.
                          How could he be trusted to ever give evidence in court, or be trusted by his fellow officer's?

Sally x

Comment

Hey Sal, great news hun i'm so happy for you both!
                            Hope all goes well with the move and she is very happy in her new home and settles in well:hugsss:

Comment

Brilliant news Sal!!

Really pleased for her, you and the family, hope everything goes smoothly now and she is able to put this awful experience behind her.

Well done xx

Comment

Hi Sally

I'm so pleased things have turned out well for you and your daughter. It must be a great relief for you.

I wish her all the best in her new home.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X