• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pre-Budget report.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Budget report.

What will it mean to us?

So as we all know the country has gone to the dogs, the government have screwed up and the global recession has hit. After watching and reading the mini-budget and trying to work out the logistics of what it will mean to me being in the poorest section of society. I can't see where all of the Billions/trillions that the government are borrowing is going to end up? I know for one that in no way will myself or any member of my family benifit. Our council tax bill will still be exceptionally high, our tax bill wont change enough to make any difference, the derisory gesture of 2.5p reduction of VAT is a mere gesture of no significance and a cut I doubt many retailers will actually pass on. So where is all this money going? I know we will all be paying it back in the near future, so why can't we benifit from it now.
    Can anybody please enlighten me and tell me whos pockets are the government lining this time and when will it be my turn?

Yours sincerely,
    Confused.com
    Last edited by Amethyst; 19th May 2014, 06:18:AM.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X