• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

illegible ca sent from nastywest cc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegible ca sent from nastywest cc

Hello
    I received a illegible ca from this lot over a year ago, they will not enter into any dicussion unless instructed by the enforcement authorities.
    Trading standards are now investigating the matter and have just sent them my signed authority to act on my behalf.

Wonder if they will take any notice

Re: illegible ca sent from nasywest cc

Quite possibly not, but until they comply fully with your lawful CCA request, you are under no obligation to pay them anything and until they do comply, continuing to press you for payment (although no longer an offence) is contrary to the OFT Guidelines on debt collection.

Are Natwest continuing to press for payment?

Comment

Good to see you're still at it Hell xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello

Thanks for your posts and yes Ame I am still at it, got no choice really, they will walk all over me if I let them.

Love the new smiliesresents3: They are great.

This illegable copy they sent me appears to be a application form and it is so illegable that somebody (not me) has taken the time to pen in details to make them stand out. Bit naughty really

Have heard nothing from anybody regarding this matter, so I have done what I should have done last year, have written a letter placing the account into legal dispute and stopped payments to them. Bet I hear from them soon enough now.

Wonder if they will be very very naughty and sell the account to a dca, breaching oft guidence regarding debt collection, whilst trading standards are on board:christmaswindow:

Keep you posted

Hells x

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me - that's what Halifax did and capquest tried to get me with a statutory demand - I got it set-aside, of course :santa_wink:

Comment

Well,

The Nasty have ignored all correspondence from me and trading standards who are authorised to act on my behalf:tinysmile_aha_t:

They have just sent me a final demand and if I do not pay them they will send it to a dca. Oh dear

Comment

Honestly, what a total farce !!!

Well if they do send it to a DCA, you can happily laugh at them and give them a right good slapping to boot

Comment

Hello CB,

Thanks for your response, yes I totally agree it is a total farce, but really no more than you would expect from the bully boys at the Nasty.

But the bigger they think they are, the harder they will fall.

Cant wait till they do pass it to a DCA, what fun and games can be had there

On another point have heard nothing whatsoever from our friends Cabot, watch the court papers land this week:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Fight Fire with Fire and they run off scared
                  Same is true of all bullies..

Comment

Ha Ha.

I agree

Just taken on CL Finance, well been going on for a couple of years really, and they have just closed the account and removed the default

But not quite finished with them either

They have to take some responsibily for their unlawful actions, now don't they

Comment

Hello,

Had a final demand letter from this lot the other week and responded with a please give me a copy of a document that I can read please and an explaination regarding the overwriting in someone else's handwriting. No response apart from a couple of telephone calls from wescot:tinysmile_cry_t:

Refuse to speak to them, send them a back off or else letter and not heard diddly swat from them this week. but I won't hold my breath with them.

Sent another letter to natwest again asking for a readable copy and explanation from them regarding the overwriting.

Just received a final response letter from Natwest.

Thank you for your letter dated

I appreciate the application form enclosed with our letter dated xxxx 2007 is difficult to read, however, the application form does not form part of the request made under section 78(1) of the cca, is is simply provided as an addition document. Therfore, irrespective if the application form is readable, the agreement is not unenforceable.

We do not consider this account to be in dispute as we have fully complied with your request under the consumer credit act s78 and our position remains as advised in Miss xxxx letter dated xxxxx2007.

Your indebtedness on this account remains due and payable and we will be pursuing for the full repayment.

In the circumstances, it is my responsiblilty to provide you with the banks final response letter. This is our final response. This now give you the option should you remain dissatified, to refer you complaint to the fos or any other legal redress you consider open to you.

Then about complaining to the fos.

I will have to put together my final response letter to them.

Will see how this enfolds

Any comments please

Comment

Are TS still in this game as well, as you really should send them a copy of this

Comment

Hello CB,

Thanks for looking in, they are so frustrating,

Yes TS are lurking in the background, but I find them a little too laid back for my liking. They have no teeth and do not keep you up to speed with what they are up to.

Just emailed them a copy of this letter from the Nasty

What do make of this bovine excrement they are stating regarding compliance with the 78 request. They did not sent me this illegible document as compliance??????????.

I am confused and lost the plot:cry:

Comment

Re: illegible ca sent from nastywest cc

Lol, looks like a normal template to me.
                            I must admit it is extremely frustrating when they chose NOT to answer particular points you have made.
                            I've seen the same from LTSB 11

Comment

Re: illegible ca sent from nastywest cc

Originally posted by Curlyben View Post
                              Lol, looks like a normal template to me.
                              I must admit it is extremely frustrating when they chose NOT to answer particular points you have made.
                              I've seen the same from LTSB 11
                              Ok regained my plot lol, suddenly realised when did they these institutes ever ever quote the truth

I know, trading standards know and the Nasty know as well, so we will see what they get up to next:tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X