• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bbfVthemsoandsos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbfVthemsoandsos

I done the claim letter and got offered what was the actual charges by the bank for my mortgage at time (no interest claimed by me as did not go to court) . I did not accept at the time as they would not remove default and they would not repay me for a charge for the home visit by some git to check on my finances, which was about £150 . The charges were for more than the 2 months arrears.
    This was about 18 months ago. I have the letter, would they pay me know? I could do with the money. I have since changed to another company.
    Any help is nice, ta much.

Re: bbfVthemsoandsos

It would certainly be worth sending them a new letter calculating your charges and ask for it back. Refer to their offer dated xxxx and see what they come back with.

Good luck
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

If a home visit was made they are perfectly entitled to charge for it.

On what grounds do you think the default should be removed?

Comment

Thanks mate, thats nice of you, and thanks. Has anyone else done the same please. Sorry for trouble.
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        Originally posted by Amy View Post
        If a home visit was made they are perfectly entitled to charge for it.

On what grounds do you think the default should be removed?
        well to me, the visit was down too charges on the mortgage. I had charges on my bank account which I got back in full, same place. I got them one way then the other eg mortgage and could not pay.

At one point they demanded money over phone for mortgage but no money in my bank and they said they would need to send an advisor, cost about £150, now willing to let that go, but it stinks to me.

My mortgage only got the problems because of the bank charges and at the time they were agreeing to repay, which I got.

The default is a direct fault of the bank charges, soory on the mortgage. Thanks.
        Last edited by bigbananafeet; 29th October 2008, 23:01:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi, I did not want them to come round and the guy was not worth the money. I no thets what they charge but I don't want it back, if it upsets things with the rest, thought I'd say it so you know , ta lots and thanks.
          Hi Amy, if you knoe I don't want the 150 just the rest and would send the letter and will. But have you lot done this before and did it work just now. Ta much and thanks again, a lot.
          I put the boobies on but not sure how to put them off. Might be the reception can you check it out please, Ta thanks a lot, meNIT, TA. Not sure the boobies are it btw, by the way, ta.
          Its all getting funny becase its in the same bit of space above. doI need to go through it again or can I let you handl e it please ta, lets and thankyu.

Its the fact they wanted to send someone rtahatound and charge me that gets me thats what I dont want as if it was not for them and so if I can get it bavk them that s waht I want to docan I do somthing or what should I do. I want to and can I get it back not the money just the charges not the visi person. Sotyy been a bit on it but so waht,

get you all later, gort to go, but I think Im right
          just to make sure Amy and celestine its not that I want the home visit money back just the motheqge money, that is all I wan sooryr but thats what it is, beca thats what I should have haqd if you get it nor ta and thanks again ta, tuse and I have got the letter but that was some time nack. can they do it
          Last edited by bigbananafeet; 29th October 2008, 23:59:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

right I

Comment

I looked in the linrary but i dont think i found it ehere please. ta lots and thanks but should i have seen it or do you folk know wher ir is and should it be there or what case if it it i did not see it where it was. ta. I am going to phone when I can IN The morning when i can so will let you know howi t goes, its nice and you can if you want to because you shoiuld. wont let me correct the spelling, but so what.
              the receptions because im not at home and thats the aw it is. I have to think about the charges and how I get the m back bacause they said I could and I cant, so it would help[, can you drFT IT FOR ME PLEASE AND LETS DO IT SO I ACN, if you could it wouls help so mkuch as then IN COULD AND THEN IT WOULD BE OK AS I DONY WANT The 150but if you can then well ta
              Last edited by bigbananafeet; 30th October 2008, 00:49:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

sorry, i want to try and sort things out, so can you check it out please. things a bit better today do want to get them sorted. i think i have a case, hello.
                thsi is better btw
                check it out

I like it and so will you. anyhow listen and see.
                did you get it, brilliant, its ok so hope you like it
                whats the --------------------------------------------------- thing when we talk.
                what
                Last edited by enaid; 30th October 2008, 08:25:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Errm, sorry but I am losing the plot here, shortly to be followed by the will to live!

As I understand it, you got offered all the charges on your mortgage back but you declined the offer because they would not remove the default. You also got charged for a home visit but have now decided you don't want to reclaim the £150 for that. You have already had back the charges on your bank account. The charges you are now talking about are on the mortgage, not the current accout. Is that right so far? Do please say if not, but can you do it in plain english please not test speak cos it makes it easier to understand. Thanks

Well if thats the case, do as suggested above, send them a letter with charges calculated to date, with a copy of the original letter, and see what they say.

Fell free to post up your letter on here before you send it.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

What on earth???

Must be Halloween!!

umpkin2:umpkin::witch::champagne::spider2:
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X