• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NatWest Contact Details for Bank Charges claims and PPI claims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatWest Contact Details for Bank Charges claims and PPI claims

For Bank statements for the last 6 years, either
    i) Write to :
    Customer Relations Services Unit
    1st Floor Drummond House
    Redheughs Avenue
    South Gyle
    Edinburgh
    EH11 9JN

or, if you have online banking,
    ii) Follow these instructions:
    1) Log into online banking
    2) Click Statements on the top left hand side
    3) View Bank Statements on screen
    4) Select the account you want then click next
    5) Hey presto you have the last 6 years statements going back to October 2002.

If you want a full Subject Access Request and not just statements then use this address

Data Protection Manager
    Regulatory Risk
    2nd Floor
    Business House B
    Goggarburn
    PO Box 1000
    Edinburgh
    EH12 1HQ

Once you have added up the charges you will need to write to the bank at this address and send any further correspondence to them:

Customer Service Response Unit
    The Cornerstone
    60 South Gyle Crescent
    Edinburgh
    EH12 9WF

If you are making a claim or are pursuing NatWest Bank for a Payment Protection Insurance Misselling claim then the address to write to for all information and for any letters:

PPI S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) where a copy/copies of agreement(s) are being requested
    PPI Customer Concerns Team
    FAO Information Request Team Hardman Boulevard
    5th Floor, Hardman Boulevard
    Manchester
    M3 3AQ.

For NatWest Claims through the court here is the Registered address for NatWest

135 Bishopsgate
    London
    EC2M 3UR

I have just done a quick tidy up job on the forum. The information is correct as at 24/10/2008 and the online banking guide is now up to date(my earlier version was too complicated)
    Last edited by natweststaffmember; 25th October 2008, 15:56:PM.

Re: NatWest Contact Details for Bank Charges claims and PPI claims

NatWest's reigistered office at 135 Bishopsgate, London, always lists the post code as EC2M 3UR - this is in fact a PO Box address. When any missive bearing this post code is sent by recorded delivery the receipt will flag up the PO box number. If you put EC2M 3UR into a post code finder and it returns:

Greenwich NatWest
    PO Box 147
    LONDON
    EC2M 3UR

at Mount Pleasant Sorting Office

The correct post code for 135 Bishopsgate is EC2M 3TP.

Comment

I read that on CAG and in all honesty I looked at that yesterday and nearly posted it but I just could not clarify it enough to take it further. The OP on CAG went through the Post Office. I simply looked at the back of a NatWest leaflet. The registered address will be the ones for court claims and I could not see why someone would use the other address as all other correspondence does not or should not go to Bishopsgate.

Comment

I wanted to give you the telephone contacts and fax number i've been using so you can pass it on to others. It's for the Natwest Edinburgh that deals with the hardship claims straight away and they answer immediately and it's the department that deals with the hardship claims.

When my bills were requested I rang them and asked if I could speed things up. This is the fax number I used it went straight to the person that requested it and was responded to almost straight away with the decision.

0845 3012783

fax 0141 2491451

Also, I used the redheughs address that Nattie gave x (Thankyou Nattie) x

Comment

This is a different number I have for the department that sends out the offer letter and can access the information on your payment i.e. date it was authorised in my case
          0131 549 8741 - I have to stress I didnt use this number I used and alternative 0845 3030 456 - this number had a long recorded message before it when I finally got through to someone they gave me the other number to call back with the next day if my payment hadn't gone in my bank, but it did.

Comment

Nattie, what is the CEO address and phone number.
            ta

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X