• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter from solictor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from solictor

Hi all have recently recieved a letter from DG solictors regarding my stayed claim with hsbc if some one could have a look at it for me please to see if there is anything i need to do thanks :beagle:

Re: Letter from solictor

Hi

No you needn't do anything, your case will more than likely be put back on hold until the end of the test case waiver. Unless there are hardship issues then it is simply a case of filing this letter with the rest of your documents and waiting.

Wonder what they have been doing between March when the initial stay ran out and October, or why they have reapplied for the stay now - I assume they are doing a bulk run on renewing stays.

Hope that helps sorry its not very exciting.

Ame
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ok thanks ame will just have to wait like the rest of us

Comment

just a check

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X